• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions reference Rugby Team Manager 2015

Loving the update of the number of tries scored being shown. A useful tactical option would be to choose whether your fullback returns kicks by running or kicking. What dictates that currently? Driving mauls from line outs would be a good addition too.

One frustrating this is when you have a small lead with 80 minutes played. There's no option to kick the ball into touch. You end up kicking the ball back to the opposition. It's okay if you have a penalty, but not if its in play.

I agree ... to choose to kick or run will be a great tactical option and driving mauls aswell also why does the nr 8 always have a pick and go when i turn the ball over on a scrum ? .. i play with auto manage ... and to drive from a line out will also be n great feature

I agree ... to choose to kick or run will be a great tactical option and driving mauls aswell also why does the nr 8 always have a pick and go when i turn the ball over on a scrum ? .. i play with auto manage ... and to drive from a line out will also be n great feature

Great ideas guys, we will look at these for the future of the game.

Kind Regards
Dave

I know that this has been said a lot before, but I really think the game would be better if the editor allowed us to move players from club to club, especially now that the season's ended and a lot of players are moving. Are there licensing problems stopping this or would it be possible?

I know that this has been said a lot before, but I really think the game would be better if the editor allowed us to move players from club to club, especially now that the season's ended and a lot of players are moving. Are there licensing problems stopping this or would it be possible?

Hi Aled,

Many thanks for your posting
At present , there could be licensing issues, plus everyone's saved games could be lost, but we are looking at this.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Hi Dave,

I think being able to move players is needed for the games longevity, I don't want to see Jonny Sexton still at Racing Metro after the summer! I reckon everyone would take a hit on the saved games for this feature.
Sure while I'm here, is it possible to look at a players season history or just stats for the current season? I couldn't find it and I think it would be good to look at a players career stats. I'd also like to see a players international points total and overall form. Basically more stats!
For kicks in the opposition half it nearly always does an up and under, an option to kick into the corner would be cool, especially if you have a dominant line out.
Just one more thing, what difference is there between a National class and International class player if they have the same stats?
Thanks, really enjoying the game.

Hi Dave,

I think being able to move players is needed for the games longevity, I don't want to see Jonny Sexton still at Racing Metro after the summer! I reckon everyone would take a hit on the saved games for this feature.
Sure while I'm here, is it possible to look at a players season history or just stats for the current season? I couldn't find it and I think it would be good to look at a players career stats. I'd also like to see a players international points total and overall form. Basically more stats!
For kicks in the opposition half it nearly always does an up and under, an option to kick into the corner would be cool, especially if you have a dominant line out.
Just one more thing, what difference is there between a National class and International class player if they have the same stats?
Thanks, really enjoying the game.

Great to hear that you are really enjoying the game, We will be looking at your suggestions for the game, and happy to say that we are aiming to do a player update, once all the transfer movement has settled down.

Players of a higher calibre receive bonuses in match.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave

you say your going to do a player sort out when the players moving has settled down

but ive seen people ask for a better editor constantly

give the people what they want players being moved to there new teams isnt that important but us getting a decent editor is

Thanks man. Transfer update sounds great. If ye need help with Irish teams in transfer update I'd be glad to help.
My head is still wrecked about the player caliber thing, I'm not fully getting it. If you give a world class player a star player tick, does he become better? I updated a load of players and made them int caliber but a few seasons in, national players were better than the international caliber players stats wise. Who's better?
Cheers Dave.

- - - Updated - - -

I did a big edit, that's why nat players were better than int player I edited, I know.

Do people that bought RUM get a discount for RLM2015? I'm keen to try it out but it seems like a mirror of RUM2015 with a different roster.....US$40 seems a bit steep for this game.

Do people that bought RUM get a discount for RLM2015? I'm keen to try it out but it seems like a mirror of RUM2015 with a different roster.....US$40 seems a bit steep for this game.

Rugby League Team Manager 2015, is a League game ( not Union), different sport, so there is a lot more to it that just a roster change. Plus it is fully licensed with the NRL, Super League, RFL (All the championships) and also all the National Conference Leagues.

Hi Dave, just wondering if you had any idea when this transfer update would be ready?

Hi Dave, just wondering if you had any idea when this transfer update would be ready?

Hi Aled,
We are aiming to do this after the new season has started, so we can get in as many of the new movements as possible.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hi Dave,

Would this transfer update include promoted teams? As a Worcester fan I'd love to see the team with real names in the Premiership.

Cheers,

Don't know how may of you actually know that this game has had a few earlier versions (I think RUM2013 was the last one).

Has anybody worked on a real name database for the Southern Hem sides and tournaments, if so would you be kind enough to share it with us?

Never Mind Found the Thread

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

Would this transfer update include promoted teams? As a Worcester fan I'd love to see the team with real names in the Premiership.

Cheers,

Yes it will include the promoted teams.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Can yez put a 'no sack' option in, it would be nice to mess around for a few seasons without getting the chop.

Updates

Hi Dave

One thing missing for me is in the Avila prem each club is allowed 2 players outside the salary cap will this ever be added as its a big thing in singing players?

Many thanks In advance for the reply

Hi Dave,

First off, loving the game! Just one suggestion, there's thirty-one player nationalities in RUTM and nine of them (Serbia, Jamaica, Nigeria, Greece, Cyprus, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Papua New Guinea and Cook Islands respectively) feature very low in the official rugby world rankings. (If at all!) Could you possibly consider replacing these nationalities with one's you could realistically expect to find a professional rugby player to hold? For example, if the in-game nationalities were to be based on the top thirty-one currently ranked national teams, Uruguay, Chile, Hong Kong, South Korea, Belgium, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Germany and Ukraine would replace the one's I mentioned earlier.

I'd also appreciate a wider name pool for regens. You'd be amazed at the amount of "Max Yeardsleys" spawn in the colts and lower-leagues . . .

Great game anyway!

As long as the game has infinite years to play with, that's the only thing that put me off not putting in more hours originally.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dave,

First off, loving the game! Just one suggestion, there's thirty-one player nationalities in RUTM and nine of them (Serbia, Jamaica, Nigeria, Greece, Cyprus, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Papua New Guinea and Cook Islands respectively) feature very low in the official rugby world rankings. (If at all!) Could you possibly consider replacing these nationalities with one's you could realistically expect to find a professional rugby player to hold? For example, if the in-game nationalities were to be based on the top thirty-one currently ranked national teams, Uruguay, Chile, Hong Kong, South Korea, Belgium, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Germany and Ukraine would replace the one's I mentioned earlier.

I'd also appreciate a wider name pool for regens. You'd be amazed at the amount of "Max Yeardsleys" spawn in the colts and lower-leagues . . .

Great game anyway!
Yes, and the European Nations Cup divisions would be a welcome addition. Going fully deep to the bottom would be fantastic.

Latest posts