• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

R, r, repmania 2013!!!!

Heineken will be less than happy to have been dragged into this kerfuffle.

Haha! A good ol' kerfuffle now and again is fun... Just don't let big ewis in on it... He's like the turd at an ethiopian wedding... Only there to keep the flies off the bride...

Just read my awesome Currie Cup preview! That deserves some rep ;)

You should be doing that for the good of the forum, you filthy rep whore.

That was a good review, Eze. It deserves some positive rep despite the double posting. I see Hein has done well for himself despite minimal involvement apart from a joke about Ethiopeans and turds; some life lessons to be learned right there.

The amount of rep whoring on this thread has saddened me. Generous have I been with the red; not slow in expressing my disapproval. Reading Slaine comics, I may have been.

Anyway, its all about TRF awards really. Granted, I've only ever got one, but what a one to get....

That was a good review, Eze. It deserves some positive rep despite the double posting. I see Hein has done well for himself despite minimal involvement apart from a joke about Ethiopeans and turds; some life lessons to be learned right there.

I'm like Feic's beloved Pumas... A few laughs, and then it gets serious pretty quickly...

Until the next tournament

I see that yesterday was a pretty slow one for repmania week. Get your act together TRF, it's second wind time.

Rep mania should last longer than 2 days. Come on, people!!!

I'm thinking of getting back into skateboarding after seeing cool moves such as this one:
4Jk5OWk.gif

I like to thing that the guy getting smashed in the face is tadginator. He seems the type who'd have to wear a hard hat everywhere he goes.

Latest posts