R, r, repmania 2013!!!!

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
The TRF Top 10 repp'd users list has grown stagnant, filled with mods, old posters like myself and boarderline sex offenders (you know who I mean.) Time for TRF's annual circlejerk!

For the next week REPMANIA will be in full swing. See a post you like? Rep the user. Someone quoted you? Rep the balls off of them. Like the cut of someone's jib? Rep that jive mofo. Remember kids, you reap what you sew as the saying goes.

I personally will be handing out a prize for the user with the most improved standings on the Rep table on Tuesday 29th October, so be generous and hopefully you'll get some back.

Happy Repping!

For reference, here's the top 14 members as things stand:

63ckSiy.png

Seriously dumb question considering I've been posting here for a while, but how does rep work?

Something in that log is suspect to me...

Not a lot of SH posters... better get that fixed!!

It's a conspiracy!! Rep, me-ee, rep, me, my friend!!?!

At least between Draggs and Eze there is one South Affrican up there. Kinda.

Last edited:
The system is unfair; why shouldn't I be able to repeatedly rep whomever I want!?

What that list shows is how awesome a poster King_D'Arcy was/is. Barely around and still above me.

The TRF Top 10 repp'd users list has grown stagnant, filled with mods, old posters like myself and boarderline sex offenders (you know who I mean.) Time for TRF's annual circlejerk!

For the next week REPMANIA will be in full swing. See a post you like? Rep the user. Someone quoted you? Rep the balls off of them. Like the cut of someone's jib? Rep that jive mofo. Remember kids, you reap what you sew as the saying goes.

I personally will be handing out a prize for the user with the most improved standings on the Rep table on Tuesday 29th October, so be generous and hopefully you'll get some back.

Happy Repping!

I can't help but wondering what the prize is.. it's not something 'ironic' is it?

BTW, thank you for conveniently having the relevant bit already highlighted!

Latest posts