• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

R, r, repmania 2013!!!!

Now I have found this repping game........I am LOVING it!!!!

T'is better than rugby!!

It's also better than working! Which I should be doing RIGHT now!! Especially since if I don't do the payroll, then I don't get paid. :(

das

South African like Stormer and Hein, or "South African" like Eze and I?

Bra!! You and eze are more South African than some of our parliameny members! They have never even attended a braai.

And by braai I mean a proper one, where no meat is braai'd, and everyone are drunk off their asses, calling Keegan Daniels a kant!

Is he the new Luke Watson?

Keeg has too much #swag for you
Keegan-Daniel-sunglasses630.jpg

I must get ahead of the South African!

EDIT: FEIC!!!

My name if big ginger 8ius, commander of the army of the frontrow, general of the Marys legions and loyal servant to the true boss Getofmeland (kind of). Father to no one, husband to no one and I will have my vengenance in this profile or the next.

Geez Louise...this place is just crawling with South Africans. It's a virtual plague!

das

I must get ahead of that damn Canadian! This will cause a bit less confusion I believe. And it's you next buddy. ;)

Edit: Or "the South African" now!

Jirre, Boet(s). If I get on top of you, you're not getting me off easily. I just turn my head and two Irish lads sneak me.

EDIT; now just to get back on top... especially above cac95

Bra!! You and eze are more South African than some of our parliameny members! They have never even attended a braai.

And by braai I mean a proper one, where no meat is braai'd, and everyone are drunk off their asses, calling Keegan Daniels a kant!

Thank God it's Friday and I can look forward to calling Daniels a kant again. Especially tomorrow when it would be particularly appropriate.. And not eat apart from the liquid bread.

Last edited:
Wow! I have no idea how many rep points I had, but I know I haven't gotten any from Big Ewwwww! ;)

Thanks so much to everyone else! :D

das

oh...I feel bad !! you sure ?! is that checkable ?

But look at all the rep he gets! He's a rep whore. :)
Language please............. he is French......"so mistress"!!!

hey ! HEYYY !!! WTF IS GOIN ON HERE !!! AND YOU ******** WANT FROM FROM ME !! :D

:lol:

Ah, but a whore is one who "compromises oneself for money or other gains" - in this case, rep points. I'm just not quite sure yet what he's compromising...

das

that's right...I compromise for nothing if I know I'm right (except for the feelings of others, for I am that attentive, and marvelous...).

Anyways: fun thread guys haha, this feels "real" (i.e. not just typing to crappy usernames and shyttier avatar thumbnails...)

Jirre, Boet(s). If I get on top of you, you're not getting me off easily. I just turn my head and two Irish lads sneak me.

Thank God it's Friday and I can look forward to calling Daniels a kant again. Especially tomorrow when it would be particularly appropriate.. And not eat apart from the liquid bread.

Yeah good luck with that storer2010. #whoisthisguy?

Anyways: fun thread guys haha, this feels "real" (i.e. not just typing to crappy usernames and shyttier avatar thumbnails...)

Then where is my friggin' green??!

What am I gonna haveta do to get some rep from you? Show you my boobies?

??

??

Well...if THAT'S what it takes!

:D

das

Usually it's South Africans doing the sneaking up behind people right? Also had you said you were going to get on top of cmac it would have been highly illegal. Sadly though he is now 18 as he keeps reminding us.

Last edited:
I need this! C'mon. I'll change my sig to whatever, whoever gives me the most rep wants.

Usually it's South Africans doing the sneaking up behind people right? Also had you said you were going to get on top of cmac it would have been highly illegal. Sadly though he is now 18 as he keeps reminding us.

That depends who in SA you are refering to. We in SA are quite a numerous set of different cultures if you are speaking of SAs as opposed to an individual. If you refer to us Boertjies as I am assuming(?) seeing that this is a rugby blog and I am one then no, sneaking up is probably not our usual style. In fact I think directness only comes behind stubborness as far as we are concerned (generally speaking) and we will come across as overbearing, rude or blunt/uncultured before we would be considered as.. sneaks. As for the implied sodomy.. I'll defer to our resident expert on the subject in Big Yoewis.

I need this! C'mon. I'll change my sig to whatever, whoever gives me the most rep wants.

Make your avatar a GIF of Eben Etzebeth manshaming Bismarck du Plessis (shouldn't be too hard to find the clip) and I'll rep every post I see from you in this thread and if you post in the Currie Cup final thread.... (just let me know if you're game)

Make your avatar a GIF of Eben Etzebeth manshaming Bismarck du Plessis (shouldn't be too hard to find the clip) and I'll rep every post I see from you in this thread and if you post in the Currie Cup final thread.... (just let me know if you're game)

Don't think I'm able to get gifs I'm afraid. Here's the vid though.

http://youtu.be/ZCHFsHlKpoo (embedding is disabled).

Though I prefer this one :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6JyL3tIiiPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't think I'm able to get gifs I'm afraid. Here's the vid though.

http://youtu.be/ZCHFsHlKpoo (embedding is disabled).

Though I prefer this one :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6JyL3tIiiPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

What am I looking at here? Is that Best looking like he's not at his.. well best? Good solid hit from McCarthy though; I remember wondering during that game; 'why havn't I seen this guy play before?'. Good thing it wasn't Poite reffing that match otherwise he would have been sent off the field..

Latest posts