• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

R, r, repmania 2013!!!!

Big E...you asked for it (sorry, but one of my hooters is a bit lopsided... )

das

Big E...you asked for it (sorry, but one of my hooters is a bit lopsided... )

das

hey, you can't do that ! You can't use pretext of a rep message to reply on the actual thread !! That's totally against the laws, I don't care, AAAADMIIIIINS !!!

P.S.: reminds me of my favorite comedy of all-time what you did, remember the scene where Jeff Daniels talks to 'Marry Swanson' for the first time in Dumb n Dumber and he goes like "nice hooters you got there !" (and he's really talking about the birds she's staring at...).
And then there's the bulldog+shiatsu joke...XD

So yeah, hey das, nice hooters you got there !! :crazy:

hey, you can't do that ! You can't use pretext of a rep message to reply on the actual thread !! That's totally against the laws, I don't care, AAAADMIIIIINS !!!

It's the only way I can get your attention!!

P.S.: reminds me of my favorite comedy of all-time what you did, remember the scene where Jeff Daniels talks to 'Marry Swanson' for the first time in Dumb n Dumber and he goes like "nice hooters you got there !" (and he's really talking about the birds she's staring at...).
And then there's the bulldog+shiatsu joke...XD

So yeah, hey das, nice hooters you got there !! :crazy:

Wait until you see my ***s... ;)

das

It's the only way I can get your attention!!

Wait until you see my ***s... ;)

das

haha rofl, this just goes on and on, doesn't it ? :lol:
ADMIIIIIINS !!!!
BAN DAS, SHE'S BEEN FLASHING PEOPLE THE WHOLE FREAKIN DAY !!!!

haha rofl, this just goes on and on, doesn't it ? :lol:
ADMIIIIIINS !!!!
BAN DAS, SHE'S BEEN FLASHING PEOPLE THE WHOLE FREAKIN DAY !!!!

Oh, you love it!!

And if I'm banned, it's not going to be before I show you a pair of great ***s!

Enjoy! :D

das

Oh, you love it!!

And if I'm banned, it's not going to be before I show you a pair of great ***s!

Enjoy! :D

das

:D :D
this....has gone far enough !
:lol:

And this from a man whose team has a cock on their logo. :rolleyes:

;)

das

das, as you know I'm all for laughs...but there are things that just should never be mocked. And ze French cock....is no mocking bird......:hellomybrotha4oq:

anyways, we stunk up the whole thread with our strange body parts/exotic bird conversation, I think we scared them all off....

das, as you know I'm all for laughs...but there are things that just should never be mocked. And ze French cock....is no mocking bird......:hellomybrotha4oq:

anyways, we stunk up the whole thread with our strange body parts/exotic bird conversation, I think we scared them all off....

Mock, cock, flock, sock, rock...

Try and stop us mocking the French...

Mock, cock, flock, sock, rock...

Try and stop us mocking the French...

aaaaaaaaaand....party pooper is here.
Why would you even make a comment like that when people are having fun ? on the REP MANIA THREAD ??....I just.....it just.........gah.
oh wait, an idea just crossed my mind....don't tell me that was "humor" ?! :lol:

I have a story about the French, I was on exchange in France this Summer and I don't give a ****.

Hope your constipation has got better but just wanted to say that this comp runs until Tuesday...................!!!!!!:cool:

+rep me if you like

EDIT: I will most likely return the favour of course; it should go without saying.

Last edited:
Many years ago I went on a school trip to France. Most of the kids were totally obnoxious, drinking, stealing, and causing all sorts of trouble. I was embarrassed. I also know why we have been labeled 'Ugly Americans' elsewhere in the world. Some of my fellow countrymen just have no respect at all.

das

Latest posts