• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Raising money for TRF

1-03-04a000000000068.JPG

I suggest we sell cyRil to raise funds for TRF :lol:

Its a bit pie in the sky but I think it would be nice if we were to do a sponsored rugby match of some sort ? Raise money for the transport over to England or wales and play a match or something for the laugh....Trying to get sponsorship would give the site huge publicity and anybody with some contacts or something might get a top player to turn up or something....would be good craic but pretty far fetched

I'd be so keen for a TRF rugby match, alas it would be limited to only New Zealanders down here.

Probably a good thing, as the Kiwis (and Sam Owen I'm guessing) would destroy the rest of the forum :rolleyes:

Fun idea but what would the possibility of this happening ,... Could be done as sevens either , maybe with a member entering with team of club mates...there would be the intrest but the actual organising and following it through would be the problem =/

Firstly, I'm in for the season ticket.

Secondly, how about offering the TRF audience as a focus group for rugby related brands / products? Either via a specific forum or implementing a questionnaire tool. We are a niche interest but broad demographic group, there's value in that.

I think it's fair enough and I'm willing to contribute.
But what do you do with people who post once every ... time?

I dont mean to pry but how much exactly are you looking to raise ? and 12 pounds would be about 18 euros ?

There's no cap on how much we raise - the more, the better. It means we can do more, or have plenty in the bank if we ever needed to upgrade server etc.

I think it's fair enough and I'm willing to contribute.
But what do you do with people who post once every ... time?

Can't force people to post unfortunately. I'd never impose a paysite on anyone, this is totally by choice.

Firstly, I'm in for the season ticket.

Secondly, how about offering the TRF audience as a focus group for rugby related brands / products? Either via a specific forum or implementing a questionnaire tool. We are a niche interest but broad demographic group, there's value in that.

If you know anything about that I'd be very interested mate.

I'd like to contribute, but well, I'm not in charge of my finances
If I can manage to take charge of them and get a debit card or so then sure!
But yeah, Im still only 15, (Mum takes care of the money I make)

which kinda sucks
.. :(

Latest posts