• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Random Chat

M

MonoTurd

C A Iversen gave me this idea. its kinda a loop hole with the whole "stay on topic" thing (this isnt a rebelious thing) because there is no topic and anyone can say what they like...as long as its in the rules of The Rugby Forum

i hope this works

southland.

oh. sorry, i thought this was the legendary thread named "what does this make you think of"

Well, one thing I've been wondering about, is how many of the rugby forum are like me, in that they wake up nearly every Sunday morning wishing they'd never been born due to alcohol? :wacko:

I know I do, Candyman does and even dobrien7 has been known to go a bit too far, but anyhow, how many of you are often victims of a hard Saturday night? :blink:

P.S - Mono, please remember to only post stuff that ol' carrot top likes. You see he's a big scary ginga, who's even more intimidating than Groundskeeper Willie.

Is your name Mono Turd because, much like everyone else, you cant crap in stereo?

Originally posted by Serge@Jun 19 2006, 10:41 PM
How did the name MonoTurd come about?

Wittyest reason gets +1 rep.
Roper

Yep lets have a reason, in fact reasons for other nick's too, factual or not...

Mines the name of my boyfriend :p

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jun 19 2006, 10:46 PM
P.S - Mono, please remember to only post stuff that ol' carrot top likes. You see he's a big scary ginga, who's even more intimidating than Groundskeeper Willie.
and thats the way it will stay :D and now, if ca the second was right, i would say because his posts are one **** after the other, but i wont, because hes the man.

but the real reason is that it is a monoturd is what ruined this years super14 for the blues.

I think maybe he called himself Mono Turd, because he's single? :p

Oh yeah, and he looks like ****? :lol:

Either that or it's an anagram of 'run to mod' which is what pitiful pencil-neck geeks do when their getting a hard time?

Arnold Rimmer's age matches his postcount.

Just though I'd point it out.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 19 2006, 09:02 PM
Arnold Rimmer's age matches his postcount.

Just though I'd point it out.
Thanks for that, I didn't know what I was gonna do if you didn't post that! :p

This random chat stuff is great. Now my post count is one higher than my age. :p

Oh, joy! Lets throw a party! :lol:

Originally posted by Andrew Horton@Jun 20 2006, 12:43 PM
Hey Candy. I see you still like Batister.
Ahhh Mr Horton are you really considering doing your Ravishing Rick Rude performance at Molly's this weekend.

Has anyone here watched the dvd entitled the Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior. This guy is a real nut case

Originally posted by Serge@Jun 19 2006, 10:41 PM
How did the name MonoTurd come about?

Wittyest reason gets +1 rep.
it might have come about from the fact that no one ever drops only one turd when taking a dump and then leaves

or it could have come from a make-believe air guitar band that got its name from someones mono-brow and the fact that they would be a **** band...MonoTurd

..but thats just my opinion

Latest posts