• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC2006 Info

Originally posted by Sarries_fan@Nov 29 2005, 11:03 AM
btw on amazon it is listed tht th game has come out but it says 1-2 weeks delivery time has it actually come out yet or are they lying
They put 1-2 weeks delivery when a game has come past its release date (they haven't changed it) but they don't have it in stock.

Originally posted by ak47+Nov 29 2005, 12:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Nov 29 2005, 12:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Sarries_fan
@Nov 29 2005, 11:03 AM
btw on amazon it is listed tht th game has come out but it says 1-2 weeks delivery time has it actually come out yet or are they lying
its confusing i know

even someone has reviewed the game. but saying

"do not order this game i did 2 MONTHS AGO i still havent got it so dont trust amazon.co.uk "

haha funny stuff
<
[/b]
haha, Amazon are assholes.

will there be any way to edit the faces? Im sure there will be some PC Heads out there who would do a patch if they could, thats what they did with BLIC.

and did they record the real names in the commentry (thats what EA Sports did with NCAA 06, when you first get the game the players dont have names, only numbers, but they recorded all the names in the commentry so if you rename them all or download a renaming patch the commentators would say the real name e.g instead of just saying "Quaterback 11" if you were USC, they would say "Matt Leinart")

As it states when you pre-order an item; "We will dispatch the item when we recieve it from the suppliers"

A few wires crossed here and there has probably caused this.

I just noticed this off their site:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Challenges
Classic: re-play famous rugby matches, with the rules of that time, in which you will have a specific task to fulfil during the game, which may enable you to change history.
Old-time Rugby: you can play old 20th century rugby games with the following rule of the time: "one try does not allow you to score, but the resulting conversion attempt can lead to a score".
[/b]

I new they had classic matches and all, but this sounds very cool...

Originally posted by ak47@Nov 29 2005, 12:14 PM
will there be any way to edit the faces? Im sure there will be some PC Heads out there who would do a patch if they could, thats what they did with BLIC.
I'm sure it will be possible to edit the faces, just so long as they use the same format as they did for BLIC.

The uncompressed bags are easy enough to manipulate, it's just the compressed ones which we needed a guy called Sam's expertise with.

I hope his BLIC face editor works for RC2006, else we're all stuffed, because he has a habit of disappearing from the forums he posts on for months and months and right now he's away!

<

Mate, you're the first post in well over a year now.... Know one and I mean no one comes here anymore!!

its pretty gay, hard to get anywhere
hits are fun but get boring after a while
not really that realistic, every player looks like a body builder
wtf is up with that

this game blows/blew [/b]

That post ^^ was made on my birthday - just shows how I'm so not interested in the game anymore - I've just noticed.

Oh and by the way... yeah there is no update to RC2006 that's all there is and likely all there will be. Pity, because Swordfish are certainly a capable bunch... whatever happened to them anyway??

Latest posts