• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Glitches

i have found that passing out wide usually occurs in the player carrying the ball running for about 10 meters before stopping and refusing to move. Also I have noticed that passing the ball to the wing doesn't work if they are more than about 5 metres away

Soo I linked all my teams too 2016 teams but still in career mode not the real teams same for everyone?

Last edited:
Sharks vs cheetahs in the currie cup semi final I play be a pro at the sharks , scores were tied up at 7 all we had a knock on advantage and scored , but then we were called back to a scrum , a few minutes later we had another knock on advantage I broke the line and had a open way to the try line to win the game and were called back for a scrum , so they really need to have a look at the knock on advantage what s the point of having the advantage if you cant score a try as you will get call back anyway at the end of the day we lost 10 - 7 because 2 tries were called back

Sharks vs cheetahs in the currie cup semi final I play be a pro at the sharks , scores were tied up at 7 all we had a knock on advantage and scored , but then we were called back to a scrum , a few minutes later we had another knock on advantage I broke the line and had a open way to the try line to win the game and were called back for a scrum , so they really need to have a look at the knock on advantage what s the point of having the advantage if you cant score a try as you will get call back anyway at the end of the day we lost 10 - 7 because 2 tries were called back

Had that happen before also.

one thing bugging me is the 7's national teams being trested like clubs on career mod and cecil afrika playing for england a few seasons down the line as an example

Does anyone know why the "all time records" do not save if you play competition mode?

Don't know if anyone is interested but I received an email from Daniel Visser at wicked witch on the 27th regarding one of the many issues, this one being the broken link player option, and he stated in the email "Thank you for you're email! We hope to have addressed this in a patch that is coming out soon."

There is hope!

I still hate the yellow card for not throwing in the line out straight ... just had three in the same match.
I can understand a yellow card for a hard tackle - at least that's my own choice to risk using that button - but to just penalise me for incompetence feels a little harsh!!

Latest posts