• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Kits Thread

Can someone make the ghana rugby 7s kit and make it replace zimbabwe
Screen-Shot-2016-05-30-at-7.47.30-PM-1024x746.png

A question to those who make the kits, why Fiji has the blank numbers that you do not see anything when in reality it is black as in the picture att. Is it possible to change that? thank you very much!!

Attachments

• Islas Fiji.png
    Islas Fiji.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 19
I am having some difficulties with a Southern Kings strip I downloaded. Due to the fact that the strip is numbered strip 414. In my program files I do not have that file to replace. And if I just copy it, it does not appear anywhere in the game. I also tried just renaming the strip to eg. South Africa which is strip 010. but then the game freezes when I scroll to South Africa. How can I resolve this? Thanks

I am having some difficulties with a Southern Kings strip I downloaded. Due to the fact that the strip is numbered strip 414. In my program files I do not have that file to replace. And if I just copy it, it does not appear anywhere in the game. I also tried just renaming the strip to eg. South Africa which is strip 010. but then the game freezes when I scroll to South Africa. How can I resolve this? Thanks

Changing only the PSSG file's name will always cause an error as an interior DDS file that acts as a texture file has it's own file name (id) and it has to the same one. So fie XXXX_414.pssg, even if renamed, will maintain interior 414 id. The easiest, however maybe not simpliest, way would be to extract DDS files from this "414" and import them as "010" textures into 010 PSSG file.
___

By the way, as I thought this thread is dead, and apparenty it is not, here's my oh-so-unnecessary Hong Kong 7s kit

0V1OCsA.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/57ilu74qxl69vm5/Hong_Kong_7s.rar

Last edited:
If the kits are saved as .png using GIMP can they he used in Rugby08?

Latest posts