• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Vanilla Mod

You're free to release whatever you want, you don't need my authorization.

Lol I know that , just thought maybe you guys wanted to include it into your vanilla mod to make it easier for people if they got everything from one source.

Then release, everything I included required either some DB modification or file modification, that's why I packed it together, except kits of course which are straight texture replacemenets.

me either, i think I'll be usin fanhub for player and team creation and just overwrite the custom strips and logos with ones I need to create my mods

Thanks for posting this. Are the kits included supposed to be 2016 kits or still 2015 kits? after installing it I still have 2015 kits on mine.

Just added SBW's face to RC3!

I am trying to go through the list of hidden faces; the cumulative total from RC1 and RC2. They must all be there!

Just added SBW's face to RC3!

I am trying to go through the list of hidden faces; the cumulative total from RC1 and RC2. They must all be there!

How did you do that? he is so dark in RC3 haha but in reality he is white

I also want to know if the NH faces are only the ones from The Lions Tour? Or are there any others?

attachment.php
how do you guys know where the faces are in the hex I only get the player names
something like this! face texture,hair texture,facehair texture.........and head !

Attachments

• tana doing.jpg
    tana doing.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 323
Ah thanks a lot can you find player attributes as well in the hex ?
a new player..starts just after the ''U(75)''..than ""77 4F"" is id number!
oo oo 5d01 5d01 5d01....where ""00 00""is star factor(isually is 88 13)but in this picture is a new created player..so the value is 00 00
e903 is nationality
and betwin nationality and star factor....you will find the player stats!

Last edited:
Guys, I've had a look through the faces from RC2 from the Lions Tour and I believe that all the faces from Wales, Ireland and Scotland have fake players available to simply paste over their specific faces and names. Indeed, there's a situation where the national teams and the club sides have duplicates of the same player (skill ratings are the exact same), but with two different names and appearances.

What to do about this? For now, I've added James Hook and George North for Wales.

Also, it's impossible to add the players from Jonah Lomu's All Stars team to any other squad. So you can't add Castrogiovanni or Parisse to Italy for ex.

is there a way to edit all players stats at once i want to change all the players fitness stat

Give the hex edit a go her my malakai fekitoa and Quade Cooper Tattoo from rc2

RugbyChallenge3 2016-07-14 11-22-08-87.jpg
RugbyChallenge3 2016-07-14 11-22-42-54.jpg

Need some help please. I changed a name in the .db file and now the game crashes. I changed "Janse_van_Rensburg" to Janse van Rensburg, now everytime I load the game it crashes after the "press start" screen.

Latest posts