• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Vanilla Mod

Need some help please. I changed a name in the .db file and now the game crashes. I changed "Janse_van_Rensburg" to Janse van Rensburg, now everytime I load the game it crashes after the "press start" screen.

If the changing of the name is causing the crash you can change it back to "Janse_van_Rensburg" in the hex editor

I tried, but still crashing :(

and of course I forgot to make a backup...

Then I don't know , maybe some of the more experienced guys can help have you made a lot of changes to the database ?

Then I don't know , maybe some of the more experienced guys can help have you made a lot of changes to the database ?

Yep, created all the sunwloves and jaguares players and fixed the rosters to reflect round 16 in super rugby. Took a lot of work too...

Yep, created all the sunwloves and jaguares players and fixed the rosters to reflect round 16 in super rugby. Took a lot of work too...

I feel your pain I also changed a lot on my database then the power went out and my database got corrupted

Meant in created players if there is too many it crash have the same problem here

- - - Updated - - -

jmmontoro db is not usable for me too many player that was edit cause too crash that why I use defualt save from start

Meant in created players if there is too many it crash have the same problem here

- - - Updated - - -

jmmontoro db is not usable for me too many player that was edit cause too crash that why I use defualt save from start

Mine worked fine until I changed the name

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone know how many lines in the hex relates to a particular player? I am thinking to delete the one that caused the issues.

I Don't create players only edit stats of the those already there , but my game have not crashed because of the database anyway

its weird. I changed Daniel"DuPlessis" to "Du Plessis" and the game ran fine.

Then I changed Rohan "Janse_van_rensburg" to "Janse van Rensburg and it crashed straight after that.

- - - Updated - - -

FIXED!

I copied Leolin Zas from u to u and pasted into janse van rensburg's "area" in the db. Game started! so now I only have one player to create again!

Thanks for your input guys :)

its weird. I changed Daniel"DuPlessis" to "Du Plessis" and the game ran fine.

Then I changed Rohan "Janse_van_rensburg" to "Janse van Rensburg and it crashed straight after that.

- - - Updated - - -

FIXED!

I copied Leolin Zas from u to u and pasted into janse van rensburg's "area" in the db. Game started! so now I only have one player to create again!

Thanks for your input guys :)

I am glad you got it right !! now make a 100 back ups haha

Added the Welsh players' faces to RC3:

[TABLE="width: 221"]
<colgroup><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]LHP[/TD]
[TD]Adam[/TD]
[TD]Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LK5[/TD]
[TD]Alun-Wyn[/TD]
[TD]Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OFL[/TD]
[TD]Sam[/TD]
[TD]Warburton[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NO8[/TD]
[TD]Toby[/TD]
[TD]Faletau[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OC[/TD]
[TD]Jamie[/TD]
[TD]Roberts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RW[/TD]
[TD]Leigh[/TD]
[TD]Halfpenny[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FLY[/TD]
[TD]Rhys[/TD]
[TD]Priestland[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FB[/TD]
[TD]Liam[/TD]
[TD]Williams[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LHP[/TD]
[TD]Gethin[/TD]
[TD]Jenkins[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

However, the face models seem to just follow the generic ones. Is there anyway to fix this?

Added the Welsh players' faces to RC3:

[TABLE="width: 221"]
<colgroup><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]LHP[/TD]
[TD]Adam[/TD]
[TD]Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LK5[/TD]
[TD]Alun-Wyn[/TD]
[TD]Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OFL[/TD]
[TD]Sam[/TD]
[TD]Warburton[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NO8[/TD]
[TD]Toby[/TD]
[TD]Faletau[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]OC[/TD]
[TD]Jamie[/TD]
[TD]Roberts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RW[/TD]
[TD]Leigh[/TD]
[TD]Halfpenny[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FLY[/TD]
[TD]Rhys[/TD]
[TD]Priestland[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FB[/TD]
[TD]Liam[/TD]
[TD]Williams[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LHP[/TD]
[TD]Gethin[/TD]
[TD]Jenkins[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

However, the face models seem to just follow the generic ones. Is there anyway to fix this?

isn't Jamie Roberts a IC ?

Latest posts