• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Vanilla Mod

Oddly I have a crash every time South Africa v New Zealand are set to play in the Quad Nations. Separately the teams work fine. SA v AUS works, NZ v ARG worked fine too. Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

FIX : I created a "Rugby Championship 2016" basically just a copy of the original and SA can play NZ now :)

Oddly I have a crash every time South Africa v New Zealand are set to play in the Quad Nations. Separately the teams work fine. SA v AUS works, NZ v ARG worked fine too. Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Getting the same error.

- - - Updated - - -

FIX : I created a "Rugby Championship 2016" basically just a copy of the original and SA can play NZ now :)

How did you do this ? and do your games also sometimes crash when going into a match ?

How did you do this ? and do your games also sometimes crash when going into a match ?

Just create a new tournament, select the Rugby Championship template and save it as Rugby Championship 2016. Teams and everything remains the same, but in my case, it works fine now.

So I've just done the licensed rosters for Treviso and Zebre. It seems that the Top12 Rosters are all according to when RC2 last had the licensing. I have to go back on a couple of faces that I edited for Wales...

For those having crashes with South Africa at different competitions, it's now fixed, download the database again.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zk5f9itgeydawz2/custom2015120117.db or https://app.box.com/s/e4eeytmtlgydnnl1cqin4lk98h89lio8

This won't affect already started saves and this will remove any downloaded teams, players, or any other edit.

The other way is to hex edit your save, the proper way is too long so I'll tell you the quick way which will remove the unlocked french stadiums from your save only.
Load your save and search for string erne and replace with absarsa, then mayo with loftrsa, then seba with cokersa, then aime with newsrsa, and mich with freersa. Save and test.
If you happened to be using those stadiums you can replace the string you're going to play with and when you finished the match revert it.

For those having crashes with South Africa at different competitions, it's now fixed, download the database again.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zk5f9itgeydawz2/custom2015120117.db or https://app.box.com/s/e4eeytmtlgydnnl1cqin4lk98h89lio8

This won't affect already started saves and this will remove any downloaded teams, players, or any other edit.

The other way is to hex edit your save, the proper way is too long so I'll tell you the quick way which will remove the unlocked french stadiums from your save only.
Load your save and search for string erne and replace with absarsa, then mayo with loftrsa, then seba with cokersa, then aime with newsrsa, and mich with freersa. Save and test.
If you happened to be using those stadiums you can replace the string you're going to play with and when you finished the match revert it.

What was wrong ?

For the crash with SA, I simply replaced SA home ground from Loftus Versfeld with Emirates Airline Park and all is well again

I've done the renamed players for Treviso, Zebre, Newport, Cardiff, Opsreys and Scarlets. All the Guiness Pro12 players are from 2012-2013 season; without those who have moved to other clubs.

Haven't managed to explore the French leagues at all yet, (it would be good if someone more knowledgeable than a FIFA editor help with this...), but there is already a duplicate: Alberto Di Bernardo plays for both Bourgoin and Treviso...

I've done the renamed players for Treviso, Zebre, Newport, Cardiff, Opsreys and Scarlets. All the Guiness Pro12 players are from 2012-2013 season; without those who have moved to other clubs.

Haven't managed to explore the French leagues at all yet, (it would be good if someone more knowledgeable than a FIFA editor help with this...), but there is already a duplicate: Alberto Di Bernardo plays for both Bourgoin and Treviso...

Awesome RobbieD_PL are you going to list those faces you found with their names and upload them onto your fanhub for download? Unless you mean you have just renamed.

Awesome RobbieD_PL are you going to list those faces you found with their names and upload them onto your fanhub for download? Unless you mean you have just renamed.

I don't have a purchased version of the game... I am more than happy to upload the .db file, however!

I haven't done the faces yet, but I am going through team by team in the Pro12 from RC2 to see which players have faces. I assume the Welsh/Scottish/Irish faces are all from the Lions Tour + faces of players Sidhe thought would be - but weren't selected for the Lions.

Am I correct in saying that there are no players from France, Italy or Argentina that ever had specific faces?

Finally, there are a couple of NZ players who had faces, but not in RC3. I know of at least 3: SBW, Jerome Kaino and Cullum Retallick + there are a couple of hidden faces for 2/3 Australian players in the Lomu All Stars. Again, it would be great to have players from the Lomu All Stars selectable for the club and representative sides...

Last edited:
I can not understand what is the vanilla mod and what is it used for ?

I don't have a purchased version of the game... I am more than happy to upload the .db file, however!

I haven't done the faces yet, but I am going through team by team in the Pro12 from RC2 to see which players have faces. I assume the Welsh/Scottish/Irish faces are all from the Lions Tour + faces of players Sidhe thought would be - but weren't selected for the Lions.

Am I correct in saying that there are no players from France, Italy or Argentina that ever had specific faces?

Finally, there are a couple of NZ players who had faces, but not in RC3. I know of at least 3: SBW, Jerome Kaino and Cullum Retallick + there are a couple of hidden faces for 2/3 Australian players in the Lomu All Stars. Again, it would be great to have players from the Lomu All Stars selectable for the club and representative sides...

Yeah I'm starting to write down a list as well. for the NZ and Aus players with faces. There is quite a lot and then quite a lot that look like the real face but in fact they are not. I'm not too sure about the french, italian and argentina faces?

There were a few players in the Top 14 I know but mainly ex Kiwis/Aussies (like Luke McCalister, Joe Rokocoko, and Matt Giteau) rather than actual French or Italian nationals. No one else had the custom face textures as far as I know.

- - - Updated - - -

I can not understand what is the vanilla mod and what is it used for ?

C'est une base sur lequel les modders peuvent créer des nouveaux créations :)

Last edited:
There were a few players in the Top 14 I know but mainly ex Kiwis/Aussies (like Luke McCalister, Joe Rokocoko, and Matt Giteau) rather than actual French or Italian nationals. No one else had the custom face textures as far as I know.

- - - Updated - - -

C'est une base sur lequel les modders peuvent créer des nouveaux créations :)
Yes, There's also a problem whereby the players' nationalities can be wrong. So you have to go by their ages & ratings & compare them against the RC2 rosters. If I'm not mistaken a couple of French clubs were in RC1, but not RC2. If some one can post those rosters, that'd be great. I'm thinking that Massy is one of those sides.

One player happens to have a Specific face, but whenever I try to change it to the correct one (Jonathan Davies - OC - Scarlets) it never works!

Last edited:
Hey I just tried to install the mods but I cant figure out why the installer doesnt do it. It says on each step "unable to recognize internal or external command, program or files for executable lots" or something like that.

If anyone knows what is going on I would be a very happy little sh*t.

Sin título-1.png

installed.txt is missing! Be careful this can corrupt your game. If this is your first time then you don't have mods installed.
Please check your pkcmn.pak with WinRAR for the file "resourcesets\sifcrowd.xml" if it has ".bak" at the end then mods are installed.
Are mods installed? [Y,N]?N
Install mods? [Y,N]?Y
Step 1 of 5. Do not close this window.
"""" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo,
programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.
Step 2 of 5. Do not close this window.
Step 3 of 5. Do not close this window.
Step 4 of 5. Do not close this window.
Step 5 of 5. Do not close this window.
Mods active! You may close this window.
Restore default assets? [Y,N]?

Hi guys, I have just one quick question: In RC2 I was able to replace some files in pkcmn.pak without any problem. Here It keeps saying than WinRAR has no power to rename files __rzi_0.004 etc. Is there ay simple way to "bypass" that?

Added all Welsh and Irish faces + fixed the 4 Irish teams according to the 2012-13 rosters from RC2.

Latest posts