• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Vanilla Mod

Add directly to .pak file. If you open pckmn with WinRAR, you will be able to copy or extract single dds file to or from the zipped folder.

thanks I'll give that a try

- - - Updated - - -

it looks like the files are in the pckmn, but still they arent coming up in game, its kinda strange

I can't make the logos appear in the game either. I did in this matter what I've been doing since RC2 but without any satisfactory result :mad:

I found something yesterday, it had to do with my screen resolution. I bumped it up and it worked just fine, you could see if that helps

I found something yesterday, it had to do with my screen resolution. I bumped it up and it worked just fine, you could see if that helps

My monitor won't handle higher resolution 'cause it's already maxed out and I don't want to decrease it for obvious reason

ok, as far as the vanilla mod is concerned, the new logos are only in the HD folder, what you have to do is copy the contents of the hd folder into your sd folder and then reput that into pak file, that should work

ok, as far as the vanilla mod is concerned, the new logos are only in the HD folder, what you have to do is copy the contents of the hd folder into your sd folder and then reput that into pak file, that should work

Your method worked. Thanks!

I could've never imagined people playing a modern game below 720p.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if Team Lomu from RC1 & RC2 can be activated? I tried with the "Mike Flatt" player, but didn't get anything. Any ideas?

Also, I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock the players from the "Lomu All Stars" to use them in their national teams (BOD, Parisse, Castrogiovanni, Parra). If anyone has any method please post here! :)

Finally, another issue for me, I'm trying to upload my edited Pro12 teams + the 4 national teams from Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Italy. Fanhub allows me to upload the players, but not the squads? Also, I try to add a Barbarians team that I made using the Vanilla Mod, and when that team is uploaded; I have the logo and kits from the Griquas from the Currie Cup?!?!

Last edited:
Players from the"Lomu All Stars" to copy and they will be available.

Hi Jmmontoro, I am doing a massive roster update using your first vanilla *.db. I finished the Currie Cup 2016 Teams and are 80% with the Super Rugby teams just Aus teams outstanding. I realized last night my roster still have the SA vs NZ and SA vs Arg bug esspecialy when you play at Loftus Can you fix my roster please

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0c3ch2523utk7y7/custom2015120117.db

Hey guys, do any of you know how to activate the intro commentary for the french clubs + derby matches? etc. Aviron Bayonnais and the "derby basque"

hi, i have a problem with the vanilla mod. When i install this mod, the kits are ok, but the real logos not appared . Hlp me please

( ps: sorry for my bad english )

Latest posts