• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC4 PC Asset Modding RELEASE

So it's worth putting the entirety of the path for all kits in for that last step so it's just a case of dragging and dropping to the right place every time?
I think so. Unless someone else knows otherwise? It's all pretty new to me too

I think so. Unless someone else knows otherwise? It's all pretty new to me too
Sounds good. To that end, it's probably also worth people uploading the raw file pre- U4paking it if they're uploading a kit isn't it?

I'm struggling to pull out the raw file for that French kit which could prove a problem when we've got more than one custom kit published

Sounds good. To that end, it's probably also worth people uploading the raw file pre- U4paking it if they're uploading a kit isn't it?

I'm struggling to pull out the raw file for that French kit which could prove a problem when we've got more than one custom kit published
I haven't downloaded it yet but you'd only need the uasset file(s) > chuck it into the appropriate directory / folder location for the team > run the u4pak which will spit out the new "pakchunk0-.."?

Hey guys - I used to post here, way way back in the late 00s in the days of Rugby 08 etc.

I've got back into the rugby series with the new game, I'm quite enjoying it just now.

I've been busy at work already - completed the Scotland and Edinburgh kits for this season:

UGmOT3L.png

Plan to work on other macron teams, seeing as they are all based on the same template, and upload this week.

Hey guys - I used to post here, way way back in the late 00s in the days of Rugby 08 etc.

I've got back into the rugby series with the new game, I'm quite enjoying it just now.

I've been busy at work already - completed the Scotland and Edinburgh kits for this season:

UGmOT3L.png

Plan to work on other macron teams, seeing as they are all based on the same template, and upload this week.
Looks great @edinburgh_gunner! Go the Scots!

Started working on Wales as well tonight, need to do some work with the collar though.

Attachments

• 20210211232033_1.jpg
    20210211232033_1.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 82
Remove the pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_modname_P.pak file as you'll need to build it again when you're ready. This should fix that issue in fmodel
YAH !!! Finally got it open the FModel , but now What ??

Last edited:
Any Chance some can load up the .pak File that has been cracked , doing my HEAD IN trying to do it

Hi guys, is anyone else having trouble launching the game after copying their new pak file into the game folder? It works for the french kit mod, but when I do my own mod unreal engine crashes at startup.

Hi guys, is anyone else having trouble launching the game after copying their new pak file into the game folder? It works for the french kit mod, but when I do my own mod unreal engine crashes at startup

I managed to get it working, just needed to edit the u4pak file and change the 'afl' to 'Rugby'

Peeking in the game files, I noticed Glendale Infinity Park is hidden in here. I wonder if there is a way to activate it somehow.

Attachments

• FModel 2_13_2021 10_41_28 PM.png
    FModel 2_13_2021 10_41_28 PM.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 73
Peeking in the game files, I noticed Glendale Infinity Park is hidden in here. I wonder if there is a way to activate it somehow.
How ?? I just cannot seem to open it ? Have fModel loaded but How do you load the .pak file to rename it ?

@bctrackboi11 any chance you can pull the full list of stadiums from the database? Just looking at that one screenshot I can see Infinity park, Liberty Stadium (Ospreys), Madejski (Lon Irish), Millennium (Wales), Murrayfield (Scot) Parc de Sports (Clermont) & Parc Y Scarlets (Scarlets) that are active in the game. Be great to know if they have stadiums for all unlicensed club teams

Hey, im a newbie to all of this and i need some help, everytime i add a pak to the pak folder that changes a kit in game, the kit in game comes out looking really blurry and strange, im not sure if this is just how it is for everyone or if im doing something wrong, help would be appreciated :)

Hey, im a newbie to all of this and i need some help, everytime i add a pak to the pak folder that changes a kit in game, the kit in game comes out looking really blurry and strange, im not sure if this is just how it is for everyone or if im doing something wrong, help would be appreciated :)
Takes a minute to load when you assign it. Should be fine in game and in the team editor when you give it a minute