• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC4 PC Asset Modding RELEASE

Takes a minute to load when you assign it. Should be fine in game and in the team editor when you give it a minute
Hey thanks for the help, but I added them about a day ago now and they're all still blurry except for Chile and Brazil 15s kits, so about 14 or so kits have stayed blurry, does it normally take this long for them to load?

Hey thanks for the help, but I added them about a day ago now and they're all still blurry except for Chile and Brazil 15s kits, so about 14 or so kits have stayed blurry, does it normally take this long for them to load?
Is it like that in game or just in the editor?

My only thought is maybe go into the custom kits section and make sure that there's nothing in there that could be screwing it up

Is it like that in game or just in the editor?

My only thought is maybe go into the custom kits section and make sure that there's nothing in there that could be screwing it up
It's in both, I've attached some pictures of the blurry ones and Brazil which isn't blurry. I've had a look around and I can't find anything, it kinda seems like my computer has compressed the files when I've downloaded them but I'm not sure how that would happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    2 MB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
Hey guys,, just found this place. Since I posted the video you linked to on page 1 (thanks for the credit:)) , FModel has had an update.
If you have problems extracting textures you may need to go into the Settings Menu and then in UE4 Versions and select GAME_UE4_22 (if this is the right version for RC4, I think it is)

Screenshot (145)_LI.jpg

I'm also using UModel as well now: gildor.org/en/projects/umodel
It's not as user friendly but gives you access to player models/meshes and animations as well.

While I was trying to figure out how to mod, I also found some useful info on a site called Race Department: racedepartment.com/forums/motogp-mods.588/
A poster there by the name of Biker7202 seems to know his stuff. If you have time and motivation, you can go through the MotoGP modding threads, they have details on editing .db files and other stuff as well that may be useful.

The owner of BigAntStudios, Ross, sometimes posts on the BigFooty forums, in one of his posts he mentioned the acquisition by Nacon has been nothing but good for them. The have now been hiring more staff (even in these covid times)
and now have bigger budgets to provide more gameplay and content. They have another Rugby game in the works but he can't confirm or deny anything until it's announced but if I was a Rugby fan I would be hyped for their next game.

Last edited:
Hey guys,, just found this place. Since I posted the video you linked to on page 1 (thanks for the credit:)) , FModel has had an update.
If you have problems extracting textures you may need to go into the Settings Menu and then in UE4 Versions and select GAME_UE4_22 (if this is the right version for RC4, I think it is)

View attachment 11455

I'm also using UModel as well now: gildor.org/en/projects/umodel
It's not as user friendly but gives you access to player models/meshes and animations as well.

While I was trying to figure out how to mod, I also found some useful info on a site called Race Department: racedepartment.com/forums/motogp-mods.588/
A poster there by the name of Biker7202 seems to know his stuff. If you have time and motivation, you can go through the MotoGP modding threads, they have details on editing .db files and other stuff as well that may be useful.

The owner of BigAntStudios, Ross, sometimes posts on the BigFooty forums, in one of his posts he mentioned the acquisition by Nacon has been nothing but good for them. The have now been hiring more staff (even in these covid times)
and now have bigger budgets to provide more gameplay and content. They have another Rugby game in the works but he can't confirm or deny anything until it's announced but if I was a Rugby fan I would be hyped for their next game.
Just hope that Big Ant is working in a Rugby Union game, WW and Eko software don't have the resource and the experience for this type of game. Big Ant it's the only one that now have the possibility to do that and we, as fan of this sport, need that.
Thanks for the information.

Just hope that Big Ant is working in a Rugby Union game, WW and Eko software don't have the resource and the experience for this type of game. Big Ant it's the only one that now have the possibility to do that and we, as fan of this sport, need that.
Thanks for the information.
The publisher for Rugby 22 is Nacon. They will probably put a bit more money behind Rugby 22 than previously was available. That being said it will still suck.

The publisher for Rugby 22 is Nacon. They will probably put a bit more money behind Rugby 22 than previously was available. That being said it will still suck.
Haha,you really hate all post rugby 08 games!!

Any news of kits and rosters 2021-2022....?

Regards!

Hey y'all I just got everything needed to mod installed. But when I open Fmodel to get into the pak files. It doesnt let me view the texture, it just throws an object error. Anyone have any ideas how to fix that?

[ERR] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CUE4Parse.UE4.Assets.Exports.Texture.UTexture2D.WriteJson(JsonWriter writer, JsonSerializer serializer

That is my error message

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone involved in the modding and extending of RC4. I recently purchased the game and thanks to most of the Mods was able to nicely improve on the game.
I am wanting to know whether there is any KB or article with reference to how to edit music files for RC4, I would like to work on trying to update the music in game to something more realistic

Any feedback in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Latest posts