• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reputation System

S

St Helens RLFC

I am looking at giving this part of the forum a revamp. I am concerned it has become too formal and the amount of rep handed out doesn't tally up with what it should. I think I am going to consult you, the members, on this one.

- Would you prefer a lighter hearted rep system?

- Any suggested improvements to the rep system as a whole?

Well, the current system is broken. You can't link back to see what thread the rep came from. Fix that and I reckon we'll see more rep being given out as people will see what others are giving rep out for.

Personally I dish out rep if something makes me laugh or does something sound for me. I don't know what else you could do really.

What feic said. Rep is already given out for the right reasons (making others laugh, intelligent posts, or for whatever the hell) so there's no real issue there. Though the link back to the post which you received the rep for needs to be fixed, I think.

Yeah for positive repping, what feic and speedy are saying.

About negging - it's only really dished out when someone gets offended or thinks someone's out of order. Which is fair enough. Because if someone got negged everytime we disagreed, we'd all be in minus numbers pretty quickly. Especially around international matches!

Latest posts