• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RFU Championship XV vs Canada - 2/11/14 @ Sixways

Agree, honestly think he is the only guy not helping himself today. Moonlight has been fairly silent too.

Yeah think Barkwill has been the only actively bad player on the field today, though Moonlight, Duke, and Parfrey have been anonymous to mediocre.

What on earth happened with that conversion, points stupidly thrown away. Why didn't Pritch take it.

McRorie can kick and it was right in front so they probably thought why not.

Hopefully Wilson-Ross and Braid get on soon. Canada could use the boost from the backs. Definitely seen enough of Duke and Parfrey.

Parfrey has made 2 nice runs but has also had a charge down. Think our centre's haven't involved the wings enough either

Surprised the champ side didn't take a crack at goal there. Agreed Beerfalo, in fact it's time to pretty much run on whoever is left on the bench a few guys seem to be tiring.

Why couldn't Carpenters wife be due in December :(

Hopefully Crowley doesn't let Barkwill back on the field after his yellow is done. Hamilton can't be as bad as Barkwill could he? I would also send out Ilnicki soon as well.

TRY BY MCRORIE TO TAKE BACK THE LEAD. I love that Scot.

your welcome :D

Is Braid on? He should be, only guy I don't want to see on is Pearson, tbh.

Finally Hamilton and Wilson-Ross are in and Barkwill and Parfrey are out.

That was a good game. Happy to see the players in the Champ get to show what they can do. From a biased view Marco Mama and Jack Tovey both played well and deserved their tries. Thought Canada played a good game, fought back well after that sloppy start to the 2nd half

Another loss, and all the usual issues resurfacing. I guess this isn't the end of the world, it was the developmental game of the tour. But still these losses are starting to really pile up now, and I have no idea what happens to this team after half time so often.

Latest posts