• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 10: Crusaders v Cheetahs

D

Dumbo

Crusaders (1st on the ladder) take on the Cheetahs (equal 7th on the ladder) at home… Cheetahs have had a pretty miserable time in Aus and against the Crusaders I think they aren’t gong to have a good time of it in NZ either.

13+ easy points for the crusaders, havnt had a bonus point for a while, about time i reackon :)

oh party at my place for the 530 kick off BYO booze and food (BBQ) :p

I will be off to give my $11 dollars to the TAB on the Cheetahs.....

lol....don't worry....I back the Crusaders....the $11 is my insurance money in case they lose......$5 for 12 and under Cheetahs victory ($55 dollars returned), $5 for 13 and over victory ($125 return), and $1 on a draw ($50 return)....

So I plan to make a fair buck.......regardless of what part of my $11 dollars wins.....

However if the Crusaders win it will be a well spent $11......small price to pay for a Crusaders victory.....

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 11 2006, 08:29 PM
yeah good luck for that, the crusaders win that is :D
No luck involved with the Crusaders.......like Yoda says....they do....or do not...

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 10 2006, 01:09 PM
13+ easy points for the crusaders, havnt had a bonus point for a while, about time i reackon :)

oh party at my place for the 530 kick off BYO booze and food (BBQ) :p
Sweet.

Address? :huh:

Well, just remember Cats (that time the franchise was 70% Vrystaat squad) won in Nelson 32-31! :p

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Apr 12 2006, 12:56 AM-->
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Apr 11 2006, 08:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 11 2006, 08:29 PM

No luck involved with the Crusaders.......like Yoda says....they do....or do not...
greg somerville says that? [/b]
same person/creature

He uses the force a lot....

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 12 2006, 07:45 PM
Look for the inbred in the Crusaders jersey cooking roadkill on the front lawn.
In Lower Hutt?

....Talk about needle in a haystack....

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Apr 12 2006, 10:21 AM-->
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 12 2006, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Apr 11 2006, 08:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Apr 11 2006, 08:29 PM

greg somerville says that?
same person/creature

He uses the force a lot.... [/b]
the western force?....when hes playing rugby 2006?...

how did you get all this information?..are you one of them aliens off that 'invasion' programme?...

:ph34r:

yeah ill be out the back with the road kill, had this really nice possum the other day :D

come around more the merrier just yell woosaah woosaah and i know where you r from

(either that or think that guy has watched more bad boys 2 than me)

Head to Head:
Crusaders: 1 - Greg Somerville, 2 - Tone Kopelani, 3 - Campbell Johnstone, 4 - Chris Jack, 5 - Brad Mika, 6 - Reuben Thorne, 7 - Richie McCaw (Captain), 8 - Mose Tuiali'i, 9 - Kevin Senio, 10 - Daniel Carter, 11 - Scott Hamilton, 12 - Cameron McIntyre, 13 - Casey Laulala, 14 - Rico Gear, 15 - Leon MacDonald.
Reserves: 16 - Corey Flynn, 17 - Wyatt Crockett, 18 - Kevin O'Neill, 19 Johnny Leo'o, 20 Andrew Ellis, 21 - Aaron Mauger, 22 - Caleb Ralph.

Cheetahs: 1 - Os du Randt, 2 - Tiaan Liebenberg, 3 - Jannie du Plessis, 4 - Corniel van Zyl, 5 - Barend Pieterse, 6 - Ryno van der Merwe (Captain), 7 - Ockie van Zyl, 8 - Frans Viljoen, 9 - Falie Oelschig, 10 - Willem de Waal, 11 - Gaffie du Toit, 12 - Barry Goodes, 13 - Ronnie Cooke, 14 - Eddie Fredericks, 15 - Bevin Fortuin.
Reserves: 16 - Ollie le Roux, 17 - Wian du Preez, 18 - Gareth Krause, 19 - Kabamba Floors, 20 - Michael Claassens, 21 - Meyer Bosman, 22 - Sinethemba Zweni.

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 13 2006, 11:40 AM
yeah ill be out the back with the road kill, had this really nice possum the other day :D

come around more the merrier just yell woosaah woosaah and i know where you r from

(either that or think that guy has watched more bad boys 2 than me)
So you live in Lower Hutt? i think i will come crash aswell.

didnt hear anyone yellling woosaah so i didnt let anyone else in :) was a good night of poker made myself some money, oh the game was a bit of a walk over as well :D

Latest posts