• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 12: Chiefs v Sharks

Well well well...Im very surprised. Huge effort from the Chiefs especially in the second half

Well done to the Chiefs, and it looks like they are timing their run-in to the semi`s perfectly, coming into great form at just the right time. But thanks to the oh so magical Stormers magic, at least the Sharks lost no real ground, are are still heading towards a home semi with a handy run-in, and 2 relatively easy home games to end with.

Well done to the Chiefs, and it looks like they are timing their run-in to the semi`s perfectly, coming into great form at just the right time. But thanks to the oh so magical Stormers magic, at least the Sharks lost no real ground, are are still heading towards a home semi with a handy run-in, and 2 relatively easy home games to end with.
[/b]

Yeah I know we really REALLY owe it to our coastal bretheran after what we did last year (*Sharks would've gotten a semi, but the bulls were in with a chance as long as they beat the stormers with atleast 33 points, they won the game 43 - 10 :huh: *).

So I'd like to think we just paid back our debt, if the sharks hadn't gotten all confused on how to play rugby during the chiefs game, they wouldn't have to worry about the final game against the stormers at newlands.

I'm just saying, Sharks have never won at newlands in the super (*12 or 14*) competition, and I know Bok thinks we'll turn the inconsistancy around, that might be true, but I think it means the stormers could actually win both of their upcomming games.

I like the way the Chiefs play,hope they make the semi-final!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They really impressed me!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Very well played by the Chiefs a deserved victory but I am not to suprised that the Sharks and the Blues lost after the intensly physical game they played the week before. The Chiefs and the Stormers games where not as intense as clearly the Stormers never put themselves about against the Bulls as they surrendered meekly, and the Chiefs had a high scoring game so they where not exactly murdering each other at ruck time.

I do feel a bit sorry for the SA teams sometimes as that is the fifth week away from home, who would not be home sick and wanting to sleep in their own bed.

As usual all credit to the NZ teams as when they play SA they always seem to have a couple of extra gears and brain cells.

Come on Sharks!!!!!

Latest posts