• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 12 - Highlanders v Waratahs

Would have to rate as the biggest loss to any team in S14 this season I reckon, although Latham for Reds is up there, but he's back now, unlike Evans, sob, sniff...

hehe no worries Dumbo, took it for being class, just had me going for a wee bit...

... but there's steady light rain, big John Drake (Sky commentator) has said conditions are ideal for an upset, and I picked Waratahs 13+ bugger...

Originally posted by dobrien7@Apr 28 2006, 03:10 PM
... but there's steady light rain, big John Drake (Sky commentator) has said conditions are ideal for an upset, and I picked Waratahs 13+ bugger...
Dont worry ,thats a very safe bet.........Tahs will murder them,you heard it here first.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 28 2006, 07:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@Apr 28 2006, 03:10 PM
Dont worry ,thats a very safe bet.........Tahs will murder them,you heard it hear first. [/b]
HA!! Who are you going to believe.... The leader of the TRF tipping comp, or some supporter of the worst team in the Super 14 who somehow manages to misuse the word 'hear' in the same sentence as the word 'heard'.

Half Time 13-3 Tahs

This one is shaping up as the worst game of the year...... terrible conditions

I'm enjoying the fact that the Waratahs haven't been running all over us. When I say 'us', I mean the inbred hicks from down south.

Promising stuff from the Highlanders. Mainly coming from the backs though which is suprising. Just bad hands letting both sides down really...Or bad conditions.

I thought it would wind up being 0-0 at half time, so it's good to see some points on the board at least.

Tahs, much too powerful for the hapless Otago , it`s a fact damn it and the fgame isn`t over yet

Latest posts