• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 12 - Highlanders v Waratahs

Tahs win 20-3 in a ugly game

Tahs defence was far too good but they would be dissapointed that they stuffed up those two try chances to get a needed bonus point.

This is turning out to be a season from hell for the Highlanders.........how many games have they lost at home now?????

Well that was ****.

Both teams were **** in the first half, but I felt the Highlanders had some decent momentum. They had all the field position.

The second half was one of the worst 40minutes of rugby I've seen. It was crapfest. Mainly from the Highlanders.

On the bright side for the Highlanders, tonight was the first time this season that the Tahs scrum has been beaten, although the weather may have had something to do with that.

Lol the weather had nothing to do with the Tahs bad scrum. They just haven't been exposed to the best scrum in the comp until today.

I blame Jesus and all religious fanatics... god took away Nick Evans and Ginga Ryan... shame on you Jesus, shame on you

Originally posted by Dumbo@Apr 28 2006, 10:17 PM
I blame Jesus and all religious fanatics... god took away Nick Evans and Ginga Ryan... shame on you Jesus, shame on you
He's got a lot to answer for that guy...

From an inbred hick from down south.

And when was the last time anyone saw a Jew playing rugby... conspiracy, I tell you conspiracy...

That game rates top of the table in a lot of "Worst" categories...

Worst -
Entertainment spectacle
Conditions
Periods of refereeing
attack (Highlanders)
etc.

Um last time a Jew was playing rugby? Hmm, the other day I played against one....

And isn't it time to change your sig Dumbo or are you finally prepared to express your emotions?

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 28 2006, 08:36 PM
On the bright side for the Highlanders, tonight was the first time this season that the Tahs scrum has been beaten, although the weather may have had something to do with that.
Yeah, terrible performance by the Tahs at the scrum... something they're definately going to have to work on before next week.

Seriously though, last night was one of the worst games of rugby from a spectator standpoint and the Tahs forwards showed some seriously worrying signs... on the upside they spent almost the whole game in their half in defence and still managed to score 2 tries to one.

i was "serious though"..carl hayman is the best no.3 in the world...you know that sheridan punk?...he left the field becoz of carl hayman

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 29 2006, 11:37 AM
i was "serious though"..carl hayman is the best no.3 in the world...you know that sheridan punk?...he left the field becoz of carl hayman
hahaha, yeah I wasn't commenting on your post to be honest... just a saying really. I agree, Carl Hayman is pretty dam good.

Here's my one time marginal claim to know someone famous, and in NZ that's an All Black...

Back when we were 15/16, we had an inter school sports exchange where Kings High from Dunedin came down and played us, and the next year we (James Hargest High) went up and played them at cricket. Our family had the pleasure of Carl being billeted with us. Even back then he was a big prick, nice guy, excellent prop, easily #1 in his position.

The Tahs scrum going backwards would be due to Highlanders front row, which includes our Southland capatain Clarke Dermody, another promising prop.

^indeed...but even tho the tahs went backwards..they still won,promising signs for there campaign...but they will fall when they meet the blues in the semis

shut up....all of you

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 29 2006, 02:13 PM
^indeed...but even tho the tahs went backwards..they still won,promising signs for there campaign...but they will fall when they meet the blues in the semis
:lol2tn: :roflrol: :lol2tn: :roflrol:

I think my sides just split.

Latest posts