• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14: Stormers v Sharks

Dear Stormers

Please kick the Sharks ass on the weekend.
Much appreciated.

Dumbo

Dear Dumbo,

If it wasn't for your stupid team and their stupid end of game defence, the Blues could've played at home next week... so go f*** yourself

Regards,
David Nucifora

Dear David

If you had have got your team selection right for the past three weeks we all would have been in a better position than we are now.

Go home.

Dumbo

Oooh, oooh, and lest I forget:

Dear Graham Henry

May your team choke in this year`s RWC.

Regards
JayQuite

Getting back on topic- geez awesome game. Sharks leading 21-10 at present. Tries to Kankowski, Murray and Monty for the Sharks, all 3 converted.

Try, conversion and penalty to Grant for the Stormers. Imagine Grant behind a decent pack, going forward?

Another Monty penalty, followed by a Frans Steyn try. 29-10 to the Sharks now, topping the log getting close...

And to beat Bokmagic to the punch, JP ends it for the stormers with a final try at full time.

Shaks 36 - 10 Stormers

so yeah... I get what I wanted, but I still feel like some of the victory has been taken away :(

Don't worry boys, Currie cup is around the corner.

One thinks that we could have an all South African final. Well done Graham Henry you made this all possible

Congratulations South Africa. You've created history in Super Rugby. :bravo:

The Bulls were strong and determined. They're so good in the last round.

I bet you guys are hopeful you don't see a Crusaders vs Blues final which is possible.

so there it is,
sharks vs blues.
bulls vs crusaders

should be really tough for both the kiwi teams. we'll see which one steps up.

i think the blues would rather play the sharks in the semis after watching the bulls performance this weekend.

crusaders know everything about finals footy. they have met the bulls in the semis a few times now and beaten them all the time. but this is different scenario, the crusaders coming off 2 losses and will not be playing at jade stadium.

Great to see 2 S.A team in there makes the super14 that whole lot more exciting :D

Doubt it really means much, but the Blues and Crusaders have never lost in the Semi Finals.

Thats the hope i'm clinging too, than again I doubt the Crusaders are worried, sure its an impressive and i'm not taking anything away from the Bulls shlacking of the Reds, but we can't take it as gospel that the Bulls are now some unstoppable machine - this is the Reds after all, who only won 2 games all year, and in my mind there won't really be a favourite in the Bulls/Crusaders Semi Final.

Latest posts