• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14: Stormers v Sharks

WOOOHOOO

2 sa teams and no chiefs in the finals...

cant ask for more than that

Here`s to the first all SA final but it is far from over as there is nothing worse than a kiwi or Saffa with their backs to the wall, the only problem for the Kiwis is they win most of the time so that could be their down fall in the world cup.

I think it is still very possible for a all Kiwi final but I hope for the sake of the Super 14 this does not happen as it will add a dimension to a comp that is losing its x factor due to the dominace of the kiwi sides.

Let rugby be the winner good luck boys!!!!

p.s GO THE SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever we won the Super 14 in the last 2 World Cup years, our All Blacks fail at the tournament. I hope the Sharks or Bulls win the Super 14.

Rugby World Cup = 1st highest priority

That superstition doesn't really apply, since we've won the Super 14 Nine out of the Eleven Years.

Thats kind of like saying all the houses that were destroyed in a Hurricane were the ones with windows, so therefore we shouldn't build houses with windows.

Sharks need to start thinking about life without AJ, the money you get for winning the Super 14s could be a lovely way to buy someone like Juan Smith from a Cheetahs team that will most likey self destruct now

WOOOHOOO

2 sa teams and no chiefs in the finals...

cant ask for more than that
[/b]

yes you can..

wining the comp for once :lol2tn:

if SA can't get it this time with 2 teams in the semis and home advantage then well they just might never win the super 14

I think the Stormers were great on attack but weak on defence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts