• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 3:Cheetahs v Highlanders

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

discuss discuss

im picking the cheetahs to win...if they can get there crowd up again full of fans then there is no reason they shouldnt win this game

and plus i hate the highlanders for beatin the blues :D :cheers:

nah should be good game

Yeah the Cats should be formidable on their home turf.

The Highlanders will show whether they are the real deal on this SA leg of their tour. So far they have no performed outside of their usual expectations.

They have done well before in the Republic though this time they are playing a new team that is largely unknown to them.

So we will wait and see....... :)

Teams:
Cheetahs: 15 Bevin Fortuin, 14 Giscard Pieters, 13 Ronnie Cooke, 12 Barry Goodes, 11 Gaffie du Toit, 10 Meyer Bosman, 9 Michael Claassens, 8 Ryno van der Merwe, 7 Juan Smith (captain), 6 Kabamba Floors, 5 Barend Pieterse, 4 Corniel van Zyl, 3 CJ van der Linde, 2 Tiaan Liebenberg, 1 Os du Randt.
Replacements: 16 Ollie le Roux, 17 Jannie du Plessis, 18 Gareth Krause, 19 Frans Viljoen, 20 Falie Oelschig, 21 Sinethemba Zweni, 22 Eddie Fredericks

Highlanders: 15 Ben Blair, 14 Vilimoni Delasau, 13 Neil Brew, 12 Seilala Mapusua, 11 Roy Kinikinilau, 10 Nick Evans, 9 Chris Smylie, 8 Filipo Levi, 7 Josh Blackie, 6 Hoani MacDonald, 5 James Ryan, 4 Tom Donnelly, 3 Carl Hayman, 2 Anton Oliver (captain), 1 Clarke Dermody.
Replacements: 16 Jason Macdonald, 17 Chris King, 18 Hale T-Pole, 19 Tim Boys, 20 Jimmy Cowan, 21 Callum Bruce, 22 Richard Kahui.

Originally posted by Rassie@Feb 21 2006, 10:25 PM
GG , Oranje Vrystaat Cheetahs is not the same team as Cats :rahh: :rahh:
:lol:

Man and I am meant to support them lol!

I was using them on R2005 and lost to my brother who was using North Hampton.......bloody Carlos Spencer lol!

Latest posts