• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 4: Brumbies v Cats

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

this could be a real big blow out to the brumbies...or the brumbies perform badly but still either

either way it doesnt look too good for the cats but i do hope they get up for this game...out of the teams in the comp brumbies i the one i dislike the most..not becoz they are australian but becoz they are stupid aswell

:bravo:

discuss...and go the cats!

i feel the same about the force...every game now until the end of the season

talktohand.gif

BRUMBIES

1 Bill Young
2 James McCormack
3 Guy Shepherdson
4 Alister Campbell
5 Mark Chisholm
6 Daniel Heenan
7 George Smith
8 Jone Tawake
9 George Gregan
10 Stephen Larkham
11 Mark Gerrard
12 Matt Giteau
13 Stirling Mortlock
14 Clyde Rathbone
15 Adam Ashley-Cooper

16 Saia Faingaa
17 Nic Henderson
18 Adam Wallace-Harrison
19 Radike Samo
20 Patrick Phibbs
21 Gene Fairbanks
22 Joel Wilson

Is there any ACT supporter on this forum?

Chiro, let`s start a poll, with "who S14 team do you support" !

For instance, i support Oranje Vrystaat Cheetahs! Bull - of course - Pretoria Bulls (former Northern Transvaal), Wally - QLD Reds , ABHLF - Hurricanes, Chiro - who cares, :D perhaps Auckland and so on!

Well i've been watching the super games for years and i never used to have a team here in perth so i've been a huge fan of all the Aussie teams ,and even though i have a team over here now i still support all the aussie teams.

...so...im a Brumbies fan......Jacko is a Brumbies fan and Aussie1st is a Brumbies fan......im not sure who else is.

You can`t be now a Brumbies supporter! You are a Western Force supporter !

Yes, ok, i support all SA teams in thier games vs NZ and Aus teams but my fav is and it will always be Oranje Vrystaat!

But i was a Brumbies Supporter before i was a Force fan :D

but if they are playing each other i will go for the Force .... even though all my favorite players play for the other aussie teams.

Yes this has been posted... but prefer to see things in this format...

Cats: 15 Earl Rose, 14 Wylie Human, 13 Grant Esterhuizen, 12 Doppies la Grange, 11 Jaque Fourie, 10 Tiaan Snyman, 9 Enrico Januarie, 8 Ernst Joubert, 7 Wikus van Heerden (captain), 6 Gerhard Vosloo, 5 Willem Stoltz, 4 Trevor Hall, 3 Daniel Muller, 2 Lukas van Biljon, 1 Pietman van Niekerk.
Replacements: 16 Delarey du Preez, 17 Lawrence Sephaka, 18 KleinJan Tromp, 19 Cobus Grobbelaar, 20 Jano Vermaak, 21 Wayne Julies, 22 Jorrie Muller

Brumbies: 15 Adam Ashley-Cooper, 14 Clyde Rathbone, 13 Stirling Mortlock (captain), 12 Matt Giteau, 11 Mark Gerrard, 10 Stephen Larkham, 9 George Gregan, 8 Jone Tawake, 7 George Smith, 6 Daniel Heenan, 5 Mark Chisholm, 4 Alister Campbell, 3 Guy Shepherdson, 2 James McCormack, 1 Bill Young.
Replacements: 16 Saia Faingaa, 17 Nic Henderson, 18 Adam Wallace-Harrison, 19 Radike Samo, 20 Patrick Phibbs, 21 Gene Fairbanks, 22 Joel Wilson

I'm going Brumbies for this one, if the Brumbies tight five can hang it together then the Cats are going to get pumped by the Brumbies backs.

Brumbies is my main team but I support the other Australian teams as well.
The Cats did really well last week but the Brumbies look to be back to their best so I can see a biggie here.

This will be a BLOW OUT!!!!!! Brumbies should win by about 30. No joke, we always thrash the cats at home!

Great seats for me - the sideline... I'm touching a curtain raiser.

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 1 2006, 07:59 PM

Yes, ok, i support all SA teams in thier games vs NZ and Aus teams but my fav is and it will always be Oranje Vrystaat!
Got a question for ya Rassie: Why is there no rivalry in SA rugby as hate fuelled as the NSW vs Qld one in Australia? Seriously, do you guys all generally get on? I know there are some grudge matches, but there's nothing that I've seen in S14 that matches up to the level of utter hatred in Qld V NSW clashes... I mean FFS, there were 2 fights in the first minute of their last match! And even these games are less aggressive than the Rugby League SOO series.

Also, just curious Chiro, but what have you got against the Brumbies?? I personally am not exactly in love with em, but I don't really hate them either... I don't have anything against Auckland either, but I could certainly think of more reasons to hate them than the brumbies.

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 2 2006, 06:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 1 2006, 07:59 PM

Got a question for ya Rassie: Why is there no rivalry in SA rugby as hate fuelled as the NSW vs Qld one in Australia? Seriously, do you guys all generally get on? I know there are some grudge matches, but there's nothing that I've seen in S14 that matches up to the level of utter hatred in Qld V NSW clashes... I mean FFS, there were 2 fights in the first minute of their last match! And even these games are less aggressive than the Rugby League SOO series. [/b]
Generally it's everyone against Province.

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 2 2006, 04:48 PM
This will be a BLOW OUT!!!!!! Brumbies should win by about 30. No joke, we always thrash the cats at home!

Great seats for me - the sideline... I'm touching a curtain raiser.
the stadium has curtains.... :blink: ..

Yeap, nobody here likes those Kaapstadt`ers ! :wall: (Province).

But considering rugby is one of the few things left (still is but considering the quota system and all other stupisd changes it`s not going to be for long) for us, we simply can`t afford rivalry as in the past !

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 3 2006, 01:07 AM
Yeap, nobody here likes those Kaapstadt`ers ! :wall: (Province).

But considering rugby is one of the few things left (still is but considering the quota system and all other stupisd changes it`s not going to be for long) for us, we simply can`t afford rivalry as in the past !
It's a shame... because hate fuelled local derbies are great crowd pullers! Even kiwi's I know are always keen to watch the SOO or Reds V Tahs games because of the hatred and intensity.

The kiwis themselves have a few fierce rivalaries. The Blues vs The Crusaders is always a good one which happens to be on this week :)
Also the Crusaders vs the Highlanders.

Originally posted by aussie1st@Mar 3 2006, 03:50 PM
The kiwis themselves have a few fierce rivalaries. The Blues vs The Crusaders is always a good one which happens to be on this week :)
Also the Crusaders vs the Highlanders.
Yeah, but they don't genuinely hate each other in the way that NSW and Qld do though... it's still a bit sanitary for my liking.

25-0 at half time, Brumbies are on fire!!............. this is rugby at its best.

If they can keep there stars injury free , then they have to be favourites to win the whole thing this year.

Latest posts