• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 5: Cheetahs v Chiefs

D

Dumbo

Both teams come off a loss last week (the Cheetahs to the Crusaders and the Chiefs in a close one against the Bulls). The Chiefs are seeing the return of players like Sione Lauaki and Keith Robinson but are still without players like Jono Gibbs, Richard Kahui and Soseni Anesi.

Unlike most people I think this is a good time for the Chiefs to finally get a win on the board, no doubting that the Cheetahs will be highly ****** off with their loss last week but so will the Chiefs.

Chiefs by a couple.

Yup, the Cheetahs will be highly motivated, and at home, against a side that`ll be feeling the pinch of not having won yet. Also, the Chiefs will be on their 3rd long-haul game in a row, which could just work in the Cheetahs` favour.

I`m also expecting a couple of line-up changes from the Cheetahs- notably at no 10, where I think that Willem De Waal might just come into the starting line-up at the expense of Herkie Kruger- De Waal was very handy in last year`s Currie Cup, slightly predictable, but he brings a helluva lot more in the distribution stakes than Kruger.

Also going Cheetahs in a close game.

chiefs still without a few key players and without are just not the same team. they may challenge the cheetahs for most of this game but ultimately it will be in vain. cheetahs are at home and playing ok rugby and should have enough to defeat the chiefs. cheetahs by 7

Chiefs has to win this out of pure desperation, and that is a very excellent motivator.

Chiefs by 7.

The Chiefs should be primed for this game, last one in South Africa before having a week off and then returning to Hamilton to face the Lions...

i don't know whats wrong with the chiefs..

if they played their cards right, they'd be sitting nicely at the top of the table undefeated.. I guess they lack that mental toughness

Latest posts