• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6 - Highlanders v Sharks

D

Dumbo

Highlanders are 6th on the ladder and the Sharks are 9th.
Highlanders return and home at the expense of Nick Evans (broken Collar bone that will see him not playing for a couple of weeks).
Not going to predict this one time till both teams are announced.

From planet-rugby.com...

Sharks coach Dick Muir has decided to give veteran Springbok Percy Montgomery a break and he has flown home from their five-match Australasian tour.
Also heading home after defeats against the Crusaders, Waratahs and Brumbies is hooker Skipper Badenhorst.

Muir has decided to fly in two replacements - youngsters JP Pietersen and Heinke van der Merwe, who have both recovered sufficiently from injury.
Van der Merwe will cover at prop, with John Smit and Bismarck du Plessis at hooker.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What sort of idiot calls their kid Bismarck?

No sh&t Rassie... Bismarck... a German name... well there you go... didn't the Hun call one of their boats that? Didn’t they name the boat after someone? Bet young Bismarck would get a good reception in the UK…

Think I'll call any future kids I have Biko and send them to South Africa or Adolf and send them to Israel.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 15 2006, 05:32 PM
No sh&t Rassie... Bismarck... a German name... well there you go... didn't the Hun call one of their boats that? Didn’t they name the boat after someone? Bet young Bismarck would get a good reception in the UK…

Think I'll call any future kids I have Biko and send them to South Africa or Adolf and send them to Palestine.
Bismarck... wasn't that the battleship in WW2 which was meant to be unbeatable... and sunk the Hood?

Bismarck the man was the person who united Germany in 1870... Were doing the European State System for History

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 15 2006, 08:38 PM
Think I'm really gonna have to change my name.
I think it's kinda cute ;)
Dumbo1.jpg

Now that boys is real mans ears, not those puffy girly things you guys have got.
Ya hear that!

Good to see JP Pietersen back for the Sharks, he is awesome on the counter and has some serious pace.

Head to Head:
Highlanders: 15 Ben Blair, 14 Vilimoni Delasau, 13 Neil Brew, 12 Seilala Mapusua, 11 Richard Kahui, 10 Callum Bruce, 9 Jimmy Cowan, 8 Craig Newby, 7 Tim Boys, 6 Hale T-Pole, 5 James Ryan, 4 Tom Donnelly, 3 Carl Hayman, 2 Anton Oliver (captain), 1 Clarke Dermody.

Replacements: 16 Jason Macdonald, 17 Nick White, 18 Filipo Levi, 19 Adam Thomson, 20 Chris Smylie, 21 Ryan Bambry, 22 Roy Kinikinilau

Sharks: 15 JP Pietersen, 14 Odwa Ndungane, 13 Adrian Jacobs, 12 Andries Strauss, 11 Henno Mentz, 10 Tony Brown, 9 Ruan Pienaar, 8 AJ Venter, 7 Jacques Botes, 6 Warren Britz, 5 Johann Muller, 4 Johan Ackermann, 3 Brendon Botha, 2 John Smit (captain), 1 Deon Carstens.

Replacements: 16 Bismarck du Plessis, 17 Danie Saayman, 18 Albert van den Berg, 19 Daniel Farani, 20 Craig Davidson, 21 Waylon Murray, 22 Brad Barritt/Gcobani Bobo

And JP does it again, bravo!! :bravo:

Refreshing to see a SA actually win away, let alone in NZ!

Baie Dankie Sharkies!!!!!!! Just got back from playing Pennant Lawn Bowls!!! Watched the recording I set up... :D :lol: :bravo: :p B)

Too bad they`ve missed the bonus point. I don`t know how many chances they still got but with a little bit of luck they can get into the competition. Highlanders are chockers, who would have though they`ll lose in the House of Pain.

A well deserved win for the Sharks

Latest posts