• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06, why is it so easy?

I

Incredible Schalk

I havent played this game in ages but turned it on a couple of days ago and did a Super 14 season with the Force on hard level. I won every game despite them being the equal worst team, does everyone else find it to easy? the games not a challenge at all :%#%#:

Mind you i should stop being a tight git and buy the new one <_<

The new one tightens up in some areas but is worse in others
I went back to 06

Do the World challenge over and over. Everything else is boring

meh, 08's not much harder. They still have 2 on 1 overlaps on a break, and just don't fricken pass it. Now and then I'll have a really good, close game (like when I beat the All Blacks 15 - 10 in a WC Semi, on hard, with a last minuite Shane Williams try) but most of the time it's just too easy (like when I whooped the all blacks 40 - 10 with Wales on Hard). It's just daft.

Like anything these games start off hard and get easier. If you are whipping sides on hard with crap teams chances are you are a bloody good player. The game is made more for the casual rugby gamer and it's not exactly reached a stage of development for the elite grade of rugby gamers yet.

Like anything these games start off hard and get easier. If you are whipping sides on hard with crap teams chances are you are a bloody good player. The game is made more for the casual rugby gamer and it's not exactly reached a stage of development for the elite grade of rugby gamers yet. [/b]

:D

Thats true, even if they had the resources to create a more difficult and realistic game they probably wouldn't. I think they would rather focus on make cosmetic changes to the game. Im guessing their goal is to get more non rugby fans/casual games by keeping the game easy. Plus theyre just a bunch of lazy f***s.

You'll find playing against other human players is better because all sorts of subtleties (sp) in the gameplay are brought out and a more realistic and wider variety of styles of play comes out of it, something that is very hard to program an AI to do.

Just read some of the comments Gay Guy and Craig make about multiplayer games and all of the little intricacies and things they can read about each others games and you can tell EA have done a good job with the game because it shows in the passion these guys have for it.

I'm sure they wouldn't complain if the next version of the game was exactly the same but with updated graphics and online features added.

Latest posts