• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 07 wishlist

I also reckon it would be awesome to have as a unlockable of one match from the jonnah lomu game like the all blacks vs australia that would awesome

Classic matches
Barbarians v All Blacks 1973
Australia v England 2003

Feel free to add to this list

Originally posted by EVOL@May 4 2006, 02:19 AM
a much better create a player mode
i think that there should be create a team. especially with world league. and you get 5 transfers to start off with, then heffeler and the boys.

Originally posted by PeeJay@May 4 2006, 05:50 AM
Classic matches
Barbarians v All Blacks 1973
Australia v England 2003

Feel free to add to this list
Originals vs Wales 1905

Classic Matches
Munster v. Wasps 2004
Munster v. New Zealand 1978

Originally posted by Sallad Tobar@Apr 21 2006, 01:03 PM
i hope 2007 is made for xbox 360, and is online
With world cup year and imminent technology.....it probably will be (both counts)

Originally posted by sambãd5+May 4 2006, 05:59 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-EVOL
@May 4 2006, 02:19 AM
a much better create a player mode
i think that there should be create a team. especially with world league. and you get 5 transfers to start off with, then heffeler and the boys.[/b]
Yeah a comprehensive create a team would be great. A detailed Create A Stadium would also be really good (please a better one than in Madden).

Hmm, I am pretty sure you ain't allowed an alias. Specially when you talk to 'it/yourself'

Bm

Originally posted by Black-Monday@May 7 2006, 10:52 AM
Hmm, I am pretty sure you ain't allowed an alias. Specially when you talk to 'it/yourself'

Bm
Lucky they haven't found out about us/me yet...

back to the wish list......................

The one thing i really like in World league is the way that you can view all the other teams statistics, like most tries etc.

in rugby 07 they should put this feature with all the other tournaments aswell, especially in Super 14.

Good point. And at the same time, they can fix it so that their points come from tries as well as drop goals and penalties.

Latest posts