• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure that you have 10 posts and follow the link on page 1.

Cheers
Ross

is it possible for you to add SBW to Toulouse or Toulon..

i worshipped that kid and still can't believe he dogged us, but he was one hectic player..

is it possible for you to add SBW to Toulouse or Toulon..

i worshipped that kid and still can't believe he dogged us, but he was one hectic player.. [/b]

you can add him yourself using woosahs roster editor, but he went to toulon so don't add him to toulouse as they are different teams... not sure but i don't think toulon are even in the game

How are you guys finding this roster?Please let me know about corrections/updates I must make for the new release.

I'm gonna start updating the Heineken Cup,Guinness Premiership and French Top14 teams as soon as all the teams release their final squads for the 08/09 season.

If you know of anything to better this roster please post it here.

Cheers
Ross

Thanks for the roster updates! can't seem to be able to download the file though..says i don't have permission to do so...odd...

Did you get it to download?because it says you did download it and you have more then 10 posts so you should be able to download it.

Let me know if you got it to download

Cheers
Ross

Ross is the new update w/ players like dan carter to Perp. and Toby Flood to Leicester? Or are you waiting for the final rosters to come out around when the domestic seasons begin?

Ross is the new update w/ players like dan carter to Perp. and Toby Flood to Leicester? Or are you waiting for the final rosters to come out around when the domestic seasons begin?
[/b]

How are you guys finding this roster?Please let me know about corrections/updates I must make for the new release.

I'm gonna start updating the Heineken Cup,Guinness Premiership and French Top14 teams as soon as all the teams release their final squads for the 08/09 season.

Cheers
Ross
[/b]

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Cheers
Ross
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Im glad i can read.

I got you roster 1.1 -> very well done and very complete greatly enjoyed it. I know how much time it takes to get all the teams right after trying to do it on 06. keep up the good work

At any rate could you add Ben Herring to Leicester Tigers?

Also a new USA team will be picked for an exhibition match this upcoming weekend, could you include that/or the team from the churchill cup in your next update?

I can't seem to get this to work.
I have the folder Rugby08.ros in the correct place, and it desn't seem to do anything?

Any help?

In what location did you put the Rugby08.ros folder?And did you load it in the game?

I put it in the EA sports ™ rugby 08 folder through c drive, program files, etc.

There's nothing coming up in the load rosters part in 'my rugby' in the game?
should there be?

You did't put it in the correct location,put the Rugby08.ros folder in
C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08 and see if it workd then...?

Cheers
Ross

Ah, thanks so much.
It's working fine now.

Thanks for your help.

Oh yes that file,its a "backup" file that the hex-editing program that I used at some stage created,you don't need it so you can delete it if you want to...its just a backup file.

Cheers
Ross

got it to work ross..it's a great update so keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts