• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.2 is great ross thanks, i always look for you new updates

Couple things -
Usa isnt updated, a new USA team will be picked for an exhibition match this upcoming weekend, could you include that/or the team from the churchill cup in your next update?

Englands squad isn't right. Martin Johnson announced a 30 man hp squad last month, many of these players are not included in this update, easy to fix for individuals, but you could add it for everyone in the next update?

Need to add matt banahan to bath

Ben Herring to leicester

Tom Croft needs a speed increase, hes one of the faster players on the team - high 70s low 80s id say

Spies needs a speed increase - came 2nd in 100m sprint to B. Habana @ SA Fitness test....

Matt Giteau should be flyhalf, center, scrum half, not fullback

Couple things -
Usa isnt updated, a new USA team will be picked for an exhibition match this upcoming weekend, could you include that/or the team from the churchill cup in your next update?

Englands squad isn't right. Martin Johnson announced a 30 man hp squad last month, many of these players are not included in this update, easy to fix for individuals, but you could add it for everyone in the next update?

Ben Herring to leicester

Tom Croft needs a speed increase, hes one of the faster players on the team - high 70s low 80s id say

Spies needs a speed increase - came 2nd in 100m sprint to B. Habana @ SA Fitness test....

[/b]

Thanks for the feedback ;) .Will remember to include these things in the next update.

Please feel free to make any other suggestions to update this roster.

Cheers
Ross

<div class='quotemain'>

Couple things -

Ben Herring to leicester

[/b]

Thanks for the feedback ;) .Will remember to include these things in the next update.

Please feel free to make any other suggestions to update this roster.

Cheers
Ross
[/b][/quote]

If your looking for a hand, I'd be glad to help out updating w/ you - I can't stand old rosters, so I'm always trying to be as up to date as possible. I'd love to help out the rest of the rugby community as well. Just let me know what i can do to help.

hey ross, I am not able to download your new rostor update. Whenever I click on the link it takes me to therugbyforum home page. Is there any other link?

All the files from the download section have been removed during the revamp of TFR.I'll upload my roster again when I've finshed updating the European squads and my other files aswell.

Cheers
Ross

Hey man great work on the roster, just having an issue with Adam Thomson. For some reason I cant turn his gloves\undergarment off, and when I do in game he still has it on, just wondering is this a bug of mine or throughout roster. Thanx

The same thing happens to me with Francoise Steyn & Vincent Clerc

Can u put the newport-gwent dragons new signings in..i don't no much about them..
there ..Hoani MacDonald from Highlanders Tom Willis from Waikato, James Arlidge a 10 who has one cap for japan, Grant Webb number 8 from ulster?
cheers

I don't seem to be able to create any new players with your roster loaded.
Is this normal or..?

Yea thats normal, just find an old or retired player and overwrite them.

I'm busy updating the Guinness Premiership and Magners League squads as we speak so expect an updated roster release soon ;)

Cheers
Ross

You currently can not download the roster because the previous version was deleted during the upgrade of TRF.When I'm done with my new roster I'll upload it for download.

P.S. Can anybody of you maybe give me the complete squads for the French and Italian teams translated into english please?

Cheers
Ross

Can anyone tell me where I can download this patch? The first page says unavailable?

EDIT: Sorry! Just saw the last couple of posts!

Hopefully the end of this month at the latest,I only have a little bit of time to work on the roster as I'm busy at work alot...but I'll do my best to get it ready for release ASAP! ;)

Cheers
Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts