• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generated the .rdf file from your roster using woosah's rugasmic roster editor and placed it in the main directory, but it still crashed.
Do you or anyone know why? Maybe I need to use a different version of Woosah's editor.

I used the latest version of Woosah's editor,so check if you also have the latest version.

Also did you install any other mods or stuff like the MUP or anything?

ive also noticed this:

Dimitri Yachvili (France) is a left footed goalkicker
James Horwill (Australia) has blue headgear similar to Nathan Sharpe's (Australia)

also in my roster i dont have teams such as calvisano etc, also i dont have the heineken cup, is there neway of having top 14 aswell as super 14?

Timana Tahu for the Waratahs?

Winger/Inside centre..

He was a pretty big signing taken from the NRL team Parramatta Eels..

Winger/Inside centre..

He was a pretty big signing taken from the NRL team Parramatta Eels.. [/b]
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.. maybe he wasn't put in because the latest lineup was taken when he was injured? Also is this roster for this season or next because if it is for next season then Chris Latham should be gone and Reds have signed a fullback from the Brisbane Broncos in Rodney Davies.

ive also noticed this:

Dimitri Yachvili (France) is a left footed goalkicker
James Horwill (Australia) has blue headgear similar to Nathan Sharpe's (Australia)

also in my roster i dont have teams such as calvisano etc, also i dont have the heineken cup, is there neway of having top 14 aswell as super 14?
[/b]

Thanks I will put these into the update,no the top 14 replaces the super 14 so you can't have both.

Winger/Inside centre..

He was a pretty big signing taken from the NRL team Parramatta Eels..
[/b]

I will add him into the Waratahs squad.

<div class='quotemain'> Timana Tahu for the Waratahs?

Winger/Inside centre..

He was a pretty big signing taken from the NRL team Parramatta Eels.. [/b]
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.. maybe he wasn't put in because the latest lineup was taken when he was injured? Also is this roster for this season or next because if it is for next season then Chris Latham should be gone and Reds have signed a fullback from the Brisbane Broncos in Rodney Davies.
[/b][/quote]

This roster is for the 2008 season yes.

Cheers
Ross

Hi Ross, I did install some small version of MUP, it was only about 5 megs, but I have since removed it. Could it be that this is the cause of my problems when I try to play world league by creating an .rdf file using Woosah's editor. I should mention that world league works with its default settings and no .rdf file present.
Do you know what file(s) have been modified/added and what I can do to repair them. I have to mention as well that I cannot simply reinstall the game as I left the install discs overseas.
Thanks for any help you can give :)

Awesome work ross, really appreciate the efforts :)

couple changes (not sure if you trying to update rosters w/ like rolling updates during the offseason, but i thought id throw out a few)

Toby Flood -> Leicester Tigers
Matt Tait -> Sale Sharks
Dan Carter -> USAP

Hi!

french player fulgence ouedraogo has black skintone, in the game he is white! Marco Bortolami, Dellapè and Del Fava wear the headgear.

bye!

Hi!
I noted an error in the game, when I get a start a World League, the whole composition is false. Example: in toulon mehrtens can not play 10 and this for all teams.
Thank you for your job!

Will release an update by this weekend some time...

If someone still wants to post info about player's that needs changing,please do so.

Cheers
Ross

btw is there a way to allow these squads to work in world league? game crashes whenever i set this roster as teh default =/

Will release an update by this weekend some time...

If someone still wants to post info about player's that needs changing,please do so.

Cheers
Ross [/b]
Mark Gasnier from Rugby League went to some french union team, there coach is Ewen Mckenzie I think. And Latham gone from Reds and Tahu to Waratahs and Australia squad.

will the update solve the problem of challenge mode and world league

<div class='quotemain'> Will release an update by this weekend some time...

Cheers
Ross [/b]
Mark Gasnier from Rugby League went to some french union team, there coach is Ewen Mckenzie I think. And Latham gone from Reds and Tahu to Waratahs and Australia squad.
[/b][/quote]

Stade Français Paris. ;)

The update will only be released this weekend,was abit hectic at work last week,sorry for the wait!

Cheers
Ross

I don't know why the game crashes when you start a new challenge mode and world league,I've tried everything I know to try and solve the problem but nothing seems to work.I will ask woosaah or kingwilko,hopefully one of them can help me out...?

For now if you wana play the WL,go to your rugby 08 main folder and delete the 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf file,you will then be able to play the WL but with the old line-ups with the useless players,its a pain in the butt but I can't do anything about it now sorry.

Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon!

Cheers
Ross

Update v1.2 has been released,please see page 1 for details.

I could still not find a fix for the challenge mode and world league bug.

Please give feedback on the roster and what stuff must still be updated.

Cheers
Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts