• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotemain'>
I'm keen to give this roster a go, but FileFront never works for me.
Could you upload it to Rapid Share by any chance?

http://www.rapidshare.com/

Probably a good idea to add a mirror anyway :)
[/b]

Do you get an error when downloading from filefront or what seems to be the problem?

Cheers
Ross
[/b][/quote]

Okay I uploaded it to TRF's download section

Link:http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?download=12

Should have no problems downloading it from here ;)

Okay I uploaded it to TRF's download section

Link:http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?download=12

Should have no problems downloading it from here ;)
[/b]

Cheers man, downloaded and installed perfectly.
Just one quick thing which I can see within the Crusaders is Stephen Brett.

You've got him at 12 which is exactly right, but under his stats he isn't listed as being able to play at Center so he's got the whole !Red thing going on.

Otherwise everything else looks great, especially the six nations, very nice job ;)

Yeah sorry about that,I only saw that after is was too late...

If you can't fix it yourself with the editor,PM me your email and I'll send you an updated roster or you'll have to wait till I release my next roster update...

Cheers
Ross

Yeah sorry about that,I only saw that after is was too late...

If you can't fix it yourself with the editor,PM me your email and I'll send you an updated roster or you'll have to wait till I release my next roster update...

Cheers
Ross
[/b]

Oh cool, I could probably change it myself then, I'll let you know how I get on :)

And I've just had a blast playing the game with your updated roster, works really well.
Since I haven't played the game in about four months, the game appears hard which is rather satisfying at the moment :p

Okay Im updating my roster to incluede all the new squads for the forthcoming tours and tests.

Squads like SA,Australia and England is easy to do,but squads like Wales,New Zealand and Argentina that have less than 30 players are abit of a pain...

I wana know from you guys,squads that have lets say 26 players in them,what should I do about the other 4 players to complete the squad?
Should I

A:Fill in the 4 gaps with any other players of that country...?

or

B:Use a created player that has no attributes(meaning he'll be useless) to fill in the gaps...?

Please let me know what you think and what I should do.

Cheers
Ross

i'd use players that just missed out, or players that are close to playing in the tests, think thats a better idea personally

ditto. If people disagree with the people you have chosen they can always edit them there selves.

yeah like with N.Z put in Toeava, Masoe ect. those who are good but just missed out.

Okay cheers for the feedback guys!

So following what you guys have said Im going to complete the squads that have less then 30 players in them with players that missed out maybe to injury or just missed out on selection...

Also can one of you that know the new Argentinian squad's player profiles please send me their info like what position they play,age,height ect.... Maybe Uli can help me with this one...?

As I've read Argentina is only going to have 24 players in their squad,here are the new players that I don't know anything about:

J.Stuart, P.Cambarini, A.costa Repetto, S.Fernandez, N.Bruzzone, A.Lalanne, T,de Vedia, A.Tejeda, E.Lozada, A.Compos, N.Vergallo

If anyone can send me these players's info I would much appreciate it!

Cheers
Ross

Tomas de Vedia - Winger for London Irish
A. Tejeda - Overmach Parma, i think
E. Lozada - Another Italian Super10 team i think.

James Stuart -> lock / Club Atlético San Isidro (argentina) / 27/05/1981 /

Pablo Gambarini -> hooker / Tucuman (argentina) / 05/05/1980 / 102kg / 1.79m

Agustin Costa Repetto -> hooker / Los Matreros (Argentina) / 21/12/1982 / 113 Kg / 1.77 m.

Santiago Fernandez -> fly half / Hindu (argentina ) /

Nicolas Bruzzone -> scrum half / San Isidro ( argentina ) / ??/??/1988 /

Alfredo Lalanne -> scrum half / San Isidro (argentina ) /

Tomas de Vedia -> wing / London Irish / 31/05/1982 / 93kg/ 1.88m

Alvaro Tejeda -> hooker / Overmach Parma ( Italia ) / 06/06/77 / 100 kg / 1.78m

Esteban Lozada -> lock / Toulon / 8/01/1982 / 107 kg / 1,94 m

Alejandro Campos -> flanker - number eight/ pueyrredon (argentina) / 21/04/1987

Nicolas Vergallo -> scrum half / Jockey Club de Rosario ( argentina ) / 20/08/1983 / 77 Kg / 1.69 m

Jockey Club de Rosario [/b]

I heard about Jockey Club de Rosario. A famous club in Argentina that has never really won anything though. In that area they only have small players you see, so when they tackle you they jump on your back and slap your ass to tackle you. :lol2tn: :p :D Their star player, 'A.Horsemann' who can run 100m in 7.2 seconds, is currently out lame, with a bruised leg and has been told if he don't recover soon, they'll shoot him anyway.

James Stuart -> lock / Club Atlético San Isidro (argentina) / 27/05/1981 /

Pablo Gambarini -> hooker / Tucuman (argentina) / 05/05/1980 / 102kg / 1.79m

Agustin Costa Repetto -> hooker / Los Matreros (Argentina) / 21/12/1982 / 113 Kg / 1.77 m.

Santiago Fernandez -> fly half / Hindu (argentina ) /

Nicolas Bruzzone -> scrum half / San Isidro ( argentina ) / ??/??/1988 /

Alfredo Lalanne -> scrum half / San Isidro (argentina ) /

Tomas de Vedia -> wing / London Irish / 31/05/1982 / 93kg/ 1.88m

Alvaro Tejeda -> hooker / Overmach Parma ( Italia ) / 06/06/77 / 100 kg / 1.78m

Esteban Lozada -> lock / Toulon / 8/01/1982 / 107 kg / 1,94 m

Alejandro Campos -> flanker - number eight/ pueyrredon (argentina) / 21/04/1987

Nicolas Vergallo -> scrum half / Jockey Club de Rosario ( argentina ) / 20/08/1983 / 77 Kg / 1.69 m
[/b]

Thanks for all the info!Really appreciate it! :bravo:

Cheers
Ross

Santiago Fernandez plays as Centre too - ?/?/1987
[/b]

Thanks man007 for his Santiago Fernandez's D.O.B. :bravo:

Im just busy updating Fiji,Tonga and Samoa squads and maybe Japan and Australia A,after that I will release my updated roster... ;)

Cheers
Ross

Ask if you want other infos, i have a lot of free time at the moment, and would be pleased to help ^^

<div class='quotemain'>
Santiago Fernandez plays as Centre too - ?/?/1987
[/b]

Thanks man007 for his Santiago Fernandez's D.O.B. :bravo:

Im just busy updating Fiji,Tonga and Samoa squads and maybe Japan and Australia A,after that I will release my updated roster... ;)

Cheers
Ross
[/b][/quote]

Awesome man, looking forward to it :)

Progress update:I finally updated the two Italian squads,updated all the resent international squads execpt for Tonga and Fiji(still busy with them).

All other squads(Super14 and Heineken Cup) I made some few changes and updates.

Im planning on releasing the updated roster by this weekend some time so look out for it

Cheers
Ross

Here are a few players ive noticed are not in my game

Italy
A.Persico (Flanker)
D.Dal Maso (Flanker)
L.Orquera (Scrum Half)
M.Barbini (Centre)
R.Pedrazzi (Wing)
G.Peens (Fullback)
M.Savi (?)
S.Orlando (?)