• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kingwilko is it possible if you had a look at my roster as well? I created all new players for a team but it crashes even though I've read your little instruction guide a thousand times lol.

Sure, e-mail it to me (address is 3 or so posts up) and tell me what you are doing exactly to make it crash.
I won't have time before the weekend but will look then.

Do I just send it via Microsoft Outlook? And do I have to upload the roster on filefront or something?

Ok don't worry now mate, I got it working. There was something wrong between the editor and roster and it suddenly started working before. Thanks for the help.

I have and that seems to be it for roster space.
I calculate that there are now 1994 players in your roster compared to 1904 in the default roster.
I agree that 90 doesn't seem many players to add but there is no more space in the file.
There are probably some players you can replace but no ideas other than that...

Ok thanks Kingwilko I'll try to replace other players that shouldn't be in the game anymore but I don't know if they will be enough to complete the roster?

So there is no way of changing the allowed number of players in a roster?

Thanks for all your effort and time mate!

Cheers
Ross

So there is no way of changing the allowed number of players in a roster? [/b]

It seems to be a finite space issue with the actual roster.

Okay I'm just finishing up some stuff with the roster and should release it this weekend at the latest monday

Cheers
Ross

Sorry I know I said that I would have released the roster monday at the latest and its already thursday,but I've been very busy with work and had hardly any time for editing.

Im starting editing tonight again so the roster should defnitly be ready by this weekend!

Cheers
Ross

Hi there I need some help with your roster. I put your roster folder in the main folder of EA rugby 2008. The roster changes didnt show up until I added the rdf file to the main folder. However when I try to play a game it crashes. Also the team ratings are messed up e.g Wales 149, NZ 0 etc. Ive used woosahs editor, could you help me out? Thanks

Yeah you must put the roster folder in my documents and not in the main folder of Rugby 08.

Place the folder named Rugby08.ros in C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\My Documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08 and see if it helps...?

Cheers
Ross

I did and it doesnt work:( unless I add the rdf file but then it ends up crashing.

Ahhhhh!!!!! Im gonna commit suicide because of this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job on the roster, there are alot of SA players with stars though, some that I wouldnt of put in but other than that all g.

I'm keen to give this roster a go, but FileFront never works for me.
Could you upload it to Rapid Share by any chance?

http://www.rapidshare.com/

Probably a good idea to add a mirror anyway :)
[/b]

Do you get an error when downloading from filefront or what seems to be the problem?

Cheers
Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts