• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
one problem now all my star players hav gaoneand theres like 20 russians whos names are place holder great work tho awsome:)

one problem now all my star players hav gaoneand theres like 20 russians whos names are place holder great work tho awsome:)

You obviously only downloaded just the roster file?You need to download the whole roster patch too otherwise you will get some errors and bugs ingame.

Need to explain more.

Once you open it u need to drag all the files from the .rar to the file directory thats something like C:/Program Files/EA Sports/EA Rugby 08

Hi guys , I don't know whats wrong with my rugby , I uploaded the 3.0 patch and it works fine , but whenever I play Super 14 or World Cup the weak teams get in to the quarter finals and the teams like NZ or SA doesn't even win a game. What could be the problem? Go Stormers!!!! (49 - 15)...

Just noticed

Lee Byrne, Daniel Evans and Olly Barkley are not left footed kickers and need to be changed. I also think Parra is left footed but is not in the game. I think there are others.

Other suggested changes for Wales / Clubs.

Gethin Jenkins - best loosehead in the world and seen other props rated better than him
Jaime Roberts - Needs to be in the late 80s
Matthew Rees - Needs a slight increase
Aled Brew - Should be around the 85 mark
Joe Bearman - Same as above
Adam Jones - Needs an increase to around 88 - 89 mark
Alun Wyn-Jones - Needs to be 86-88
Tommy Bowe - Should be in 90s
Jon Thomas needs be be mid 80's
Rob Higgitt - is Welsh and not English and is mainly a centre
Josh Turnbull - Needs to be added to Scarlets
Barry Davies - Needs to be added to Ospreys
Andrew Bishop - Needs to be added to Ospreys
Dan Lydiate - Flanker should be listed and not Second Row

Remove:

Darren Morris - Needs to be moved to Northampton Saints / Replace with Sam Hobbs / Gary Powell
Gareth Thomas - Replace with Dafydd Hewitt / Gavin Evans
Dafydd James - Needs to be moved to Sale Sharks / Replace with Richard Mustoe / Gavin Evans

Last edited:
is any possible way to change the boot colours other than those ugly ones in the create a player menu ?

Hi guys , I don't know whats wrong with my rugby , I uploaded the 3.0 patch and it works fine , but whenever I play Super 14 or World Cup the weak teams get in to the quarter finals and the teams like NZ or SA doesn't even win a game. What could be the problem? Go Stormers!!!! (49 - 15)...
I'm trying to figure that problem out, its been giving us modders a headache for some time now!

Just noticed

Lee Byrne, Daniel Evans and Olly Barkley are not left footed kickers and need to be changed. I also think Parra is left footed but is not in the game. I think there are others.

Other suggested changes for Wales / Clubs.

Gethin Jenkins - best loosehead in the world and seen other props rated better than him
Jaime Roberts - Needs to be in the late 80s
Matthew Rees - Needs a slight increase
Aled Brew - Should be around the 85 mark
Joe Bearman - Same as above
Adam Jones - Needs an increase to around 88 - 89 mark
Alun Wyn-Jones - Needs to be 86-88
Tommy Bowe - Should be in 90s
Jon Thomas needs be be mid 80's
Rob Higgitt - is Welsh and not English and is mainly a centre
Josh Turnbull - Needs to be added to Scarlets
Barry Davies - Needs to be added to Ospreys
Andrew Bishop - Needs to be added to Ospreys
Dan Lydiate - Flanker should be listed and not Second Row

Remove:

Darren Morris - Needs to be moved to Northampton Saints / Replace with Sam Hobbs / Gary Powell
Gareth Thomas - Replace with Dafydd Hewitt / Gavin Evans
Dafydd James - Needs to be moved to Sale Sharks / Replace with Richard Mustoe / Gavin Evans
Thanks for all the feedback Cymro!Will do my best to put all that things into the next update.

is any possible way to change the boot colours other than those ugly ones in the create a player menu ?
Maybe check out dady11's boot pack

it happens in both..very frustrating!
Yeah sorry about that but it seems to be a "random" error, some guys get it and some don't....so I really can't say what the problem can be.

Does anyone know how to get this patch working on top of MUP 1.2?
Unfortunately you can't, each patch must be used on its own as different patches uses the same files with the same filenames, so if you're to try and add a file from one patch to another it will just ask you if you want to overwrite the current file which will mix up the current applied patch and cause the game to crash.

Just a random question technically about rosters

Who is 'B. du Plow' ?
A South African lock included in the Stade Français roster in the original 2008?

Is this unlicensed? and his first name actually start with B?>

i cant seem to play with british and irish lions.This error pops up saying: Async load of handle 9bef46cc3c7b0b53464205a77cce85da.fsh(4368) failed.

Great faces on them i especially like how yours is easier than uli 85s rosters set up way

i got a question what do you mean (to use with the patch) do i have to extract them to the same folder and i dont have the C: program file for ea in my computer

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08

is where you install the patch to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts