• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

My lists so far, each name probably applies to both the 21 and 22 patch but I haven't done a lot of testing:

21: Kaulashvili (Bordeaux), C Swart (Bulls?), P Sullivan (Connacht), K Steyn, T Willis (Wasps)

22: T.Schoeman (Bath), P Sullivan, T Willis, K Chancelliere (Glasgow), Kaulashvili
Thank you very much. I found that Baptiste Serin (Toulon) for TRF21 also had a bug.

bonjour a tous a votre avis c'est possible de mettre les logo de barritz et de perpigan a jour svp? est ce que la pro d2 pour être dedans?

Hi guys. I have updated the South African players in the TRF21 roster for 2022 (I tried to make their ratings quite conservative). I have added the .ros and .rdf files (they successfully work in word league). I find the Woosaahs Rugasmic 08 Roster editor much easier to edit players ratings as opposed to the excel spreadsheet, should you wish to change their attributes. Follow the Tutorial link posted by @ama1 in the second thread if you want to do it yourself (it is very easy to follow and understand). I hope you enjoy!
Hi buddy what software do u need to change ratings and stuff u probably from South africa..I love springbok rugby and would love change ratings of players 2..but yeah I have change ratings and stuff but mostly didn't change in the game what I did wrong it does open en everything but it does not work properly and also what net framework does I install sir..?

I found the stadiuns that Delta992 created. It's part of the update you uploaded for the TRF 21 patch. https://www.mediafire.com/file/eatux4d99hlsusy/210726_TRF_July_21_patch_update_files.zip/file
Hi guys can any1 tell me how to change the head big file into a file that I can add just into the game without using woosah editor ID I do everything right but when I save and see in the game it does not show the head change .

please the player I want is cheslin kolbe head the big head files that I can add straight into the game in the face threads I have download it but have a big struggle getting 2 save and does not show in the game.

I have found cheslin kolbe heads in TRF21 HEADS GUYS BUT IT KEEP ON CHANGE TO BRIGHT ORANGE 🍊 SO IS THERE A ID FIX THAT I NEED 2 DO..

AND ALSO DO U GUYS PERHAPS CAN HELP GIVING ME THE CURRIE CUP AND MITRE 10 CUP TOURNAMENT FILES ..AND IF THIS FILES FROM PATCH 2020 CAN I ADD IT INTO MOD 22 OR 21 MODS ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IF SO CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME A LINK OF THAT TOURNAMENT files I think the roster gonna have effect mainly or am I wrong.

Guys in the latest patch TRF 22 patch how do I SWAP the Top14 tournament with the super rugby tournament I PREFER PLAYING WITH THE SUPA RUGBY TEAMS MORE PLEASE HELP WHAT FILES MUST I REPLACE OR AD..?

Guys in the latest patch TRF 22 patch how do I SWAP the Top14 tournament with the super rugby tournament I PREFER PLAYING WITH THE SUPA RUGBY TEAMS MORE PLEASE HELP WHAT FILES MUST I REPLACE OR AD..?
Will check for you latest by Friday you will have answer

I have found cheslin kolbe heads in TRF21 HEADS GUYS BUT IT KEEP ON CHANGE TO BRIGHT ORANGE 🍊 SO IS THERE A ID FIX THAT I NEED 2 DO..

AND ALSO DO U GUYS PERHAPS CAN HELP GIVING ME THE CURRIE CUP AND MITRE 10 CUP TOURNAMENT FILES ..AND IF THIS FILES FROM PATCH 2020 CAN I ADD IT INTO MOD 22 OR 21 MODS ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IF SO CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME A LINK OF THAT TOURNAMENT files I think the roster gonna have effect mainly or am I wrong.
Dont believe currie cup and mitre cup is possible with Mod 22 if you take roster and team into consideration.

For Cheslin Kolbe download the face mod believe there is 2 designs if you rename file of face mod to bd39279f1a796afe477a42e96f55d6a4.big it will work without editing with Woosah as this file corresponds with original face allocation of Cheslin Kolbe namely Aian best New head 3 according to roster of AMA

Guys how can I fix the World League? Its crashing everytime.

Guys are some of you willing to do a few classics faces?(better then the game)
•schalk burger
•piere spies
and if willing i can send more names?
Kind regards🙏🏻

Hey there :) , I hope everyone's fine.

I have a question. Sorry if it was posted before. I didn t read all chat rooms.

Is it possible to modify the Rugby08 folder ourselves to change the teams that can be selected at the beginning of a World League?

Thanks for answers. 🙏

Kind regards

Hey there :) , I hope everyone's fine.

I have a question. Sorry if it was posted before. I didn t read all chat rooms.

Is it possible to modify the Rugby08 folder ourselves to change the teams that can be selected at the beginning of a World League?

Thanks for answers. 🙏

Kind regards
Guys I have a problem with my Rugby 22 mod the world league tournament keep on crashing guys when I want to play and also it starts at division 3 straight not at 1 any files that can help or that I must delete to fix that error

Any new updates on designing the URC and adding south african teams in the champions cup?

How do you turn some stadiums on from the xml? For example if I wanted to take out a stadium from the game eg I'll swap Yarrow Stadium, Taranaki to replace it from Christchurch? Without it crashing?

Latest posts