• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Well that's pretty depressing:

The wait at rucks
The repeated kicking out on the full by AI
The fact that the controls even allow you to kick it out when over the try line, and the fact he did it twice.
The fact it's possible to dive for the line when not near the line e.g. 13.44 on the game vs ia video (and the fact he then bounces up, shrugs off the tackler with his bum and still scores!)
The magnet passes where it's no where near someone but still caught
The full backs positioning on most of the linebreaks. Where is he?
The scrum half passing animation appearing to be unrelated to where the ball goes

Some of the passes do like nice, especially a couple of the mis-passes but generally it all looks pretty painful.

Another one where the community will have to play it in a certain way to make it vaguely enjoyable.

Sorry now but am I the only person who thinks the game might be on easy difficulty hence the slow rucking by the ai aren't these demos preset on easy anyway for first time players?

Will you be able to play the game in English with English commentary If it's from France?

baffles me why peolpe who demonstrate the game think its logical to run sideways across the pitch then pass lol. theres never someone who actually can play the game demonstrating it lol

Amaze balls. One more thing if games are being dispatched from France already how can they be of it isn't released till two weeks?

I messaged them last night saying:

'Dear espace3games,

Hi can I ask how confident you are of shipping to the UK within the 10 - 14 nov quoted?

Is this likely to change with release dates?

Many thanks'

Still awaiting a response.

~ Tomascole - can I ask was this the actual seller that you have used?

Cheers

'Dear espace3games,

Hi can I ask how confident you are of shipping to the UK within the 10 - 14 nov quoted?

Many thanks'

Yes I orderd from that company I spoke to them on Sunday they still wasn't sure at that point of release date. They havnt been dispatched yet I'm sure still over two weeks until release. They did say delivery to uk takes 4-5 days

'Dear espace3games,

Many thanks'

Yes I orderd from that company I spoke to them on Sunday they still wasn't sure at that point of release date. They havnt been dispatched yet I'm sure still over two weeks until release. They did say delivery to uk takes 4-5 days

im sure when i looked on ebay france they had the release date 10-11th november (although it was in french so it might of been saying dispatch date).

It says on the actual product description that the pre-order for 21st release. I wouldn't worry

Did anyone notice on there if any of the d pad attack/defense strategies came up and what they were?

Any back line moves seen?

same-old-complaints.jpg

And some people just complaining about others complaining , and so on.

Here's my hypothesis: HB could've added all of the missing features (including ALL of the licenses) if they wanted to, but they tried to keep the budget to an absolute minimum. They are assuring themselves of a profit no matter what. I think they probably have small features like replays and online ready for the next installment, but they'll only add it on when the next game releases, that way we'll all be very happy with how the game has improved but the core gameplay, I'm sure of it, will stay the same. Rugby 15 is basically just a quick cash-in to showcase the gameplay of future, much improved, rugby games.

Rugby 15 is not the full game HB Studios are developing unfortunately, it's probably a game that has gone halfway through development and is now being sold to help fund for further development of the full game.

I'm pretty sure this is their thought process.

With that said, I'm happy to support it since the gameplay looks like a lot of fun.

That all sounds good and hopefully its the case but the same was said about RWC 2011?

Rugby 15 is basically just a quick cash-in to showcase the gameplay of future, much improved, rugby games.

A quick cash-in , yes. But judging by the videos we have seen, i struggle to agree with the 'much improved' part of your post.

Press release regarding rugby 15 tweeted to myself from apex interactive. @ApexIntSA: @tomascole Yes for South Africa, these is a press release going out at 1pm today

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts