• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

I'm sure everyone would be interested... is it any good!?

One can not compare to JLRC2 since it is totally different. The content is low despite some licenses. It lacks a lot of options in the game Sidhe had developed. I think many people will be disappointed. Personally I find the game play very promising. To be continued ...

On ne peut pas le comparer à JLRC2 car il est totalement différent. Le contenu est faible malgré quelques licences. Il manque beaucoup d'options dans le jeu que Sidhe avait développé. Je pense que beaucoup de personnes vont être déçues. Personnellement je trouve le game play très prometteur. A suivre...

Definitely most important question. I am happy to accept that this is going to be a bare bones sort of game, but if the gameplay is reasonable that would make me excited that this might be the start of a series of games, especially with the WC next year

I quite agree with you because the game play is promising. With some improvements the game can be fun.

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi car le game play est prometteur. Avec quelques améliorations le jeu peut devenir sympa.

No worrys. Anychance of a stadium list. Will you be doing any videos soon?

There isn't list of stadium because I think there is only one. Yes I'll do a video on the game play soon.
Il n'y a pas de liste de stades car je pense qu'il n'y en a qu'un seul. Oui je vais faire une vidéo sur le game play prochainement.

my post is keep on being deleted???
this is my post, am i not allowed to ask this or what???
Rugbyfrench-Rugby 15:
can you tranfer players from club to club
and can you add and remove players in national squads

There isn't list of stadium because I think there is only one. Yes I'll do a video on the game play soon.
Il n'y a pas de liste de stades car je pense qu'il n'y en a qu'un seul. Oui je vais faire une vidéo sur le game play prochainement.
Today??

Rugbyfrench-Rugby 15:

can you tranfer players from club to club: no
can you add and remove players in national squads: no

Rugbyfrench-Rugby 15:

Hi, no they haven't been deleted, I've been moving them to a more specific thread: http://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/34422-Rugby-15-squads-roster-editing

I'm trying to get posts in their specific threads, as it makes it easier to find information. If you want squad information, it's easier to go to the squad thread, rather than through 50 pages on this thread. If you want a new topic, please feel free to make one, that is what the subforum is for! :)

can you tranfer players from club to club: no
can you add and remove players in national squads: no
well......that sucks

Hi, no they haven't been deleted, I've been moving them to a more specific thread: http://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/34422-Rugby-15-squads-roster-editing

I'm trying to get posts in their specific threads, as it makes it easier to find information. If you want squad information, it's easier to go to the squad thread, rather than through 50 pages on this thread. If you want a new topic, please feel free to make one, that is what the subforum is for! :)
thank you

this game sounds disappointing apart from gameplay which is pretty much most important thing lol. Gonna wait for revies and more vids before making decision to buy/not

Just looking at the basic tips and control thread (and commenting here as it's a question not advice)... for anyone whos played it, is seemingly regular use of L3 and R3 (in score try and dive tackle) ok or is it quite awkward? Just strikes me as quite a difficult thing to pull off quickly/ instinctively compared to other button presses.. given it's not really a button?

Heres perhaps one of the most important questions- how is the difficulty? Is expert (or equivalent) very hard?

Important given that there is no online!

Heres perhaps one of the most important questions- how is the difficulty? Is expert (or equivalent) very hard?

Important given that there is no online!

Yeah that's really important actually, I'm tired of beating NZ on RWC 2011 with not much of a fight. But I think with a new control system, it will take a while to master it anyway so that will add more longevity to it.

Hopefully it isn't like Rugby Challenge 2 though - the hardest difficulty is hard for the wrong reasons - ridiculous runs and massive passes, no hope of defending it properly and realistically. Better not be like that on R15.

Yeah that's really important actually, I'm tired of beating NZ on RWC 2011 with not much of a fight. But I think with a new control system, it will take a while to master it anyway so that will add more longevity to it.

Hopefully it isn't like Rugby Challenge 2 though - the hardest difficulty is hard for the wrong reasons - ridiculous runs and massive passes, no hope of defending it properly and realistically. Better not be like that on R15.

I'm agree with you for Rugby Challenge 2 ;)

Pretty cool video of the history of rugby games. As brilliant as RC was graphically, I still can't help feel rugby 08 was and still is the best all round game. I'd pay stupid money if they released it next gen with updated kits and rosters!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOa5SGpaxOk

Where do you see R15 sitting?

I can't see rugby 15 being anywhere close to rugby 08 but hopefully next year and so on the game will get better and also they listen to the fans feedback

Pretty cool video of the history of rugby games. As brilliant as RC was graphically, I still can't help feel rugby 08 was and still is the best all round game. I'd pay stupid money if they released it next gen with updated kits and rosters!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOa5SGpaxOk

Where do you see R15 sitting?

I get what your saying, as far as the fun factor goes, Rugby 08 is right up there. However i believe RC2 is still far greater in terms of depth,graphics, customisation etc and feeling like an actual rugby simulation.

Hard to say where id see R15 sitting at this stage but judging from what we know and have seen i dont have very high expectations.