• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 Multimedia

Originally posted by JJ-@Jan 8 2005, 12:03 PM
A few of the balls are messed up, the NZ ball is being played with in Au v England in a stadium that isn't in NZ.
They also glowed white, so I'm thinking it's a "little" thing that they'll "correct" before shipping.

Haha, I'm not going to assume that anything will change from now until the release, except maybe they might screw up a license agreement, and they could be nice and have updated teams and stuff.

Well they have added player accessories since the last time, tape on legs and wrists etc..

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 8 2005, 11:53 AM
Damn. Did anyone save it and is able to send it to me? I'll be your best friend.. neh, come on.
ill be honoured, so how shall we do it?

Has anyone else noticed there hasn't been a night game? Telstra Stadium looks **** during the day.

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 8 2005, 12:27 PM
I've sent it to Wally, dont worry Neh

also check this

ru05xb006.jpg

now wtf is wrong with this? yes you got it, the 7's are facing each other, not to mention McCaw is on the wrong damn side!!!
umm mccaw aint on the wrong side and thats not wrong they are openside flankers so they go on the openside u dont play rugby so i wont blame u for not noing that

My guess about the 11 aside team is that they are just early shots with FIFA Players in Rugby Uniforms to showcase what the Engine can do and what the individual players and stadiums look like

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 12:30 PM
My guess about the 11 aside team is that they are just early shots with FIFA Players in Rugby Uniforms to showcase what the Engine can do and what the individual players and stadiums look like
yea i think those are early vids hopefully if it stays like that thats already more f*** ups than the first!

Sorry neh, i stand corrected. Don't need to get personal though...

"The openside flanker is the one on that side of the scrum facing the opposing backline. The blindside flanker is on the opposite side, which is normally the narrow side of the field. (They will switch from the left to the right side of the scrum depending on the situation)"

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 8 2005, 12:50 PM
Sorry neh, i stand corrected. Don't need to get personal though...

"The openside flanker is the one on that side of the scrum facing the opposing backline. The blindside flanker is on the opposite side, which is normally the narrow side of the field. (They will switch from the left to the right side of the scrum depending on the situation)"
yea sorry man sometimes i cant control myself when i know im right
<
<

wait wait here's a pic for ya
<

nzitalypacks3et.jpg

notice the two sevens facing eachother, anyway im quite surprised they have got this right in this game, considering

Is it me or does the Rugby Forum explode in popularity around the time a new EA Rugby Game is nearing release.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 12:54 PM
Is it me or does the Rugby Forum explode in popularity around the time a new EA Rugby Game is nearing release.
yip i notived that too its just that all we want is a decent rugby game and then we can die happy men

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 01:54 PM
Yes, it explodes. (any rugby release for that matter)

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 12:30 PM
Well, Ripper, MY GUESS is that 4 players from each team, including the reserves, have been suspended.

So, uh, . . . yeah, with that create a player feature, think I'll do me up a Mahatma Gandhi.

I've really got nothing worthwhile to say at the moment.

I'll get me coat.

Gandhi aye, will be a shame when he gets wasted by my created George Bush from his Yale days (I assume youve seen the alleged photo of Bush playing Rugby)

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 8 2005, 01:29 PM
Has anyone else noticed there hasn't been a night game? Telstra Stadium looks **** during the day.
Umm, there has been snippets of night games, about 4 or 5 in the screenshots anyway. Hopefully we don't have to unlock night games for each stadium like fifa 2005!
<

Originally posted by captainamerica+Jan 8 2005, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Jan 8 2005, 12:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 8 2005, 12:30 PM
Well, Ripper, MY GUESS is that 4 players from each team, including the reserves, have been suspended.

So, uh, . . . yeah, with that create a player feature, think I'll do me up a Mahatma Gandhi.

I've really got nothing worthwhile to say at the moment.

I'll get me coat. [/b]
f***in lunatic
<

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 12:59 PM
Gandhi aye, will be a shame when he gets wasted by my created George Bush from his Yale days (I assume youve seen the alleged photo of Bush playing Rugby)
Alleged? Unfortunately it's true. He played the sport and still turned out the way he did -- amazing.

But he won't match up to my Gandhi at number 8.

Gandhi was all about non-violence and peace off the pitch.

Off the pitch . . .

Jesus at scrumhalf and Kylie Minogue at flyhalf. HOT!

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 01:54 PM
post stats back this up, guess what day we started getting info??? haha

January 7th - 2005
January 6th - 2005
January 5th - 2005
January 4th - 2005
January 3rd - 2005
January 2nd - 2005
January 1st - 2005
December 31st - 2004
December 30th - 2004
December 29th - 2004
December 28th - 2004