• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 Multimedia

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 01:05 PM
Buddha & Mussolini would have to Prop the Scrums
Gooooood.

I'd take Buddha at prop, but with Keith Woods open play instincts (kicking etc.) And he's a good passer, c'mon, he's got 8 arms.

i like that

"Gandhi was all about non-violence and peace off the pitch.

Off the pitch . . . "

As it's quieted down a bit, how did the email go, neh? Eric, you receive it?

Damnit don't leave me hanging -- tell me if it worked or not OH GOD THIS IS WORSE THEN WAITING FOR THE KETTLE TO BOIL. TELL ME QUICK!

larkham2.JPG
larkham1.JPG

picture7.jpg

Originally posted by neh@Jan 8 2005, 01:44 PM
nah f*** i dnt know whats going on its taking so long too upload u try american dude
I ain't got it, kiwi.

Originally posted by neh@Jan 8 2005, 01:49 PM
do u have msn eric or capitaan?
No.

But keep uploading yours to give to Eric. By the time it's done, the game will be out.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Jan 8 2005, 02:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Jan 8 2005, 02:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-neh
@Jan 8 2005, 01:49 PM
do u have msn eric or capitaan?
No.

But keep uploading yours to give to Eric. By the time it's done, the game will be out. [/b]
hahaha nah i stopped doing that ages ago i wouldnt work

i love the sound of this "Unprecedented Control Over Every Aspect of the Sportâ€"Set plays on the fly, dive when tackling, sidestep big hits, build momentum with a shoulder charge, or confuse the defense with complex fakes and dummies. "

man everynight when im in the barracks im gunna be thinkin 'just a few more weeks james"!

u guys are getting too hopeful...so much hype coz of ea....the last time ea made a rugby game i died...and came back to life when the makers of jonah made wcr...i played that and became very ill
<
<
<
<

im hoping for first of all....great gameplay...if it has the fluidity of a soccer sim then it should hav correct feel in the open back play...however for forward play im hoping for solid play.....theyve totally farkd up in scrums/lineouts...practically everything in 04....so get the gameplay rite...and the rules

in lineouts the hooker should hav a gauge or bar like in basketball games at the free-throw...or the bar from madden for kicking punts and f.g....and that should determine height accuracy and timing of the ball....the same should be used for scrums...coz button mashing doesnt require skill and precision..

also....
player stats...the accuracy of the stats should be well..acurate in 04
<
u couldnt really smoke anyone and score long distance tries and everyone felt the same.....that does me anything else is bonus...and anything less is bogus...
ive got high hopes for this....
<
....and offloads too!!!!1

I wonder why BOTH videos are now unavailable?????

Could it be the fact that some EA people have been scouring this forum, and are annoyed that the eagle eyed rugby fans on here have pointed out loads of mistakes?

There's got to be some reason for taking them down? I'm annoyed really, cos the 2nd trailer was much better than the first, but I've only managed to download the 1st vid!

something stinks in suburbia m8. FFS If its because of any negativity, if EA havent learned to take it on the chin by now then I dont know what..

Its certainly very in keeping with EA's policy of clucking everything up though.
<

Latest posts