• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005

Originally posted by sanzar+Jun 16 2004, 03:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jun 16 2004, 03:16 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jun 15 2004, 03:38 PM
Well, maybe. Somebody new to the forum could mistake him as a half decent person. Then again they could just look at his avatar to see the type of person he is.
Or his sig... I gotta say though I love your sig ERIC (seriously). I'm a bit of a fan of old Kees "bad news" Meeus just quietly... what did you use to make it? [/b]
What... my indent with a red cross...
<

Stupid 2and2.net

xbox live....so these guys can take there frustration out on each other!!!!

I think expansion mode is a great idea. They also should have a Kangaroos V Wallabies thing where a League side plays a Union side in the light of the whole Joey thing.

Originally posted by Dragon Fanatic@Jun 30 2004, 01:59 PM
I think expansion mode is a great idea. They also should have a Kangaroos V Wallabies thing where a League side plays a Union side in the light of the whole Joey thing.
so stupid....
<

ok a list of things which SHOULD be in the next rugby game.....

-better graphics.....at least like madden 2002 or even 01....
-smooth player movement....none of this move like a cardboard cut-out crap
-better games engine.... more free flowing play...smoother game-play
-different scrum system
-better kicking system..like madden04
-npc!...european provincial club competition
-campaign mode....go from club(npc etc) to super12 to the international stage to the world cup!
-player ratings and i stress...accurate ratings...e.g sailor catching rokocoko
<
?
-more emphasis on forward-play and around the ruck...none of this pass it to the wing every time we touch the ball
-organise set moves from set piece on the fly....eg use the left joystick for movement and the d-pad...for set moves
-a talking ref like sjrl
-more interaction and involement from the crowd...
-on line play...xbox live maybe....
-player tendencies.....rokocoko spins....spencer goose step...maa nonu high tackle
<
<
<

-yeah and more tackle animations eg.high tackle...dump tackle...spear tackle..
-better a.i.....the cpu will use the bench if it has to....
-blood bin?...or not
-more emphasis on create-a-player
-create-a-team and create competitions
-all the same stadiums and option to edit how many people attend your game?
-training mode or tutorial mode...teach non-players the basics of the game..
-training options or a mini-camp like madden..
-RUGBY 7EVENS....how difficult should this be?
-and if so all sevens teams...and a sevens circuit....
-better line-out system....
-better outlook...like the option menu???was very bland on the previous ***le
-every international team ...chinese taipei...russia...portugal.....
-the pacific island combined team
-team editor
-if ya still reading by now...u agree to my wants and have an I.Q of a 140
<

-legendary teams or legendary players teams....

so much more but cant think now...oh well

npc/provincial.....doesnt hav to have the correct players likeness accept for the main provinces such as auckland
<
<
...but should hav 2nd division and 3rd division teams....its a long shot...but would add much value to the player draft and the campaign mode ill talk bout later....

anyways this should be a seperate competition option and doesnt need correct player liscense...thats why theres a create-a-player their...also provicial comps...from allaround the world...europe...asia...even if they not real comps make them up!

CAMPAIGN MODE.....should start from grass-roots rugby(eg...3RD division npc...)and four years from the worldcup...if ya do well u could get offered jobs as sevens coach for ya country or to other nations or get promoted from ur provincial team to another more rich and established provincial team such as auckland
<
or canterbury...etc..or even get a job as a coach/manager for a top league team like super12 or heineken cup.
if u do well at any stage...the "minnow" nations may even offer u a job as their coach of the country...u can also apply for positions at any national team...and their should be requirements given of how to reach this level in coaching...eg..australia...the required is a provincial/club trophy,super12 trophy or defensive coach of the year...etc....and for minnow nations should be easier requirements..
their also should be 3different coach roles...and manager roles
attack coach-works on attacking set-pieces and in open play
defense coach- works on defensive set-pieces and tackles
head coach works on overall gameplay and chooses who gets to play...
i think its best to be all roles instead of just one...so
thats where that mini-camp idea comes to play...u can prepare ya team with sessions on different sets of play eg.set-piece..forward play..open play
and if they pass they get to upgrade their skill or attributes and affect how they play.....
also a management role would be like signing new talent for the team or just creating the ultimate player and throwing him in
<
and their should be a salary cap in the super12 but not inthe province rugby comps....

if theres any developers capable of such feats its ea...

cmon guys get ya act together
<

nuff said....for now

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Jun 30 2004, 04:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Jun 30 2004, 04:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dragon Fanatic
@Jun 30 2004, 01:59 PM
so stupid....
<
[/b]
<

Hypnotised from rugbyforum.tk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Only thing I know is that the motion capture is done. They did it last monday according to scott linklater's wife, who is a teacher at my school.[/b]

Yeah it has rather St Helens RLFC....

hmmmm.....i'm gonna think of sumthing.................

.....................................hmmmmmm

...................................Nice weather we having!?!?.....

...............ok..sorry completly bored atm..................

Originally posted by umosay@Jul 4 2004, 11:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Only thing I know is that the motion capture is done. They did it last monday according to scott linklater's wife, who is a teacher at my school.
[/b][/quote]
so...jonah lomus dad gave me a hiding...beat that
<

Originally posted by umosay@Jul 4 2004, 11:52 PM

Only thing I know is that the motion capture is done. They did it last monday according to scott linklater's wife, who is a teacher at my school.
[/b][/quote]
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Jul 5 2004, 02:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Jul 5 2004, 02:27 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Jul 4 2004, 11:52 PM

[/b]
<
[/b][/quote]
why did you want to hide and where did you hide? Must of been pretty generous to give you a hiding.

<
u gotta be kidding me.....u havent recived a hiding....hav u seen "once were warriors"???

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jul 5 2004, 03:00 PM
<
u gotta be kidding me.....u havent recived a hiding....hav u seen "once were warriors"???
yeah i've seen it, good movie
<

Yeah great film!! really enjoyed it!

didn't think he gave his wife much of a hiding though
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jun 30 2004, 04:04 PM
npc/provincial.....doesnt hav to have the correct players likeness accept for the main provinces such as auckland
<
<
...but should hav 2nd division and 3rd division teams....its a long shot...but would add much value to the player draft and the campaign mode ill talk bout later....
That's not even worth attempting.

Latest posts