• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

not at all, i am only stating that people complain about the game before playing it... i havent played it, but what i have seen, it looks ok (not great, but decent)

if you want to ***** and moan about it, then dont buy it SIMPLE.
rugby gaming hasnt boomed as yet, so we need to be happy with what we get.. that is all i am saying.

to add, i am not calling them brats, i am saying dont carry on like ungrateful little brats, there's a difference.

I see that, but I am saying there is nothing wrong with criticising something based on video gameplay and features highlighted. Why can't someone criticise it because they haven't had hands on time with it? You can still see from the gameplay videos how gameplay has changed and how the graphics has changed.

We care passionately about rugby and this is a rugby forum. We of course discuss it here, even if the discussion is negative.
We absolutely should not just be happy with what we get. I have been following this franchise back from the Sidhe forum days when the game was first announced around 2010/2011. Your rhetoric of we should be happy with what we get was the same rhetoric people used then (although it was a decent game then) and used during RC2's release as well. Why should we keep up that rhetoric over five years? Why should we encourage the publisher by saying we don't really see much difference in this game, but because we have faith in the future of this franchise, we will keep buying it. Lacrosse isn't a gaming industry that has boomed, but their game looks great. Same thing with rugby league and same thing with cricket. They all received good games. Why should we settle (after three games no less)?

You said that some people carry on like ungrateful little brats. That is saying that their behaviour is similar to that of ungrateful little brats. That is different from saying don't carry on like ungrateful little brats. But either way, its unnecessary labeling of people who disagree with your opinion of the game and doesn't add anything to the discussion except for perhaps riling people up.

as bad as rugby 15/rwc15 was did anyone actually like the idea of their passing system? i thought it was a good idea but obviously needed to be implimented better in a better rugby game. it was a nice change to the bumper system. just a shame that everything else was god awful

as bad as rugby 15/rwc15 was did anyone actually like the idea of their passing system? i thought it was a good idea but obviously needed to be implimented better in a better rugby game. it was a nice change to the bumper system. just a shame that everything else was god awful

kind of, i liked the idea that there passing and kicking was based off of you can do what ever you want with the ball... a lot of rugby games feel so scripted with where and who you can pass too and always knowing where your kick is going to
It felt a lot more organic but the rest of the game was such rubbish
actually I might re-download rugby 15 just to remind myself how bad it was so i can actually enjoy rc3

kind of, i liked the idea that there passing and kicking was based off of you can do what ever you want with the ball... a lot of rugby games feel so scripted with where and who you can pass too and always knowing where your kick is going to
It felt a lot more organic but the rest of the game was such rubbish
actually I might re-download rugby 15 just to remind myself how bad it was so i can actually enjoy rc3

good idea haha, ive kinda shot myself in the foot by playing RLL3 so much lately, i feel going back to RC will be a disappointment lol

not at all, i am only stating that people complain about the game before playing it... i havent played it, but what i have seen, it looks ok (not great, but decent)

if you want to ***** and moan about it, then dont buy it SIMPLE.
rugby gaming hasnt boomed as yet, so we need to be happy with what we get.. that is all i am saying.

to add, i am not calling them brats, i am saying dont carry on like ungrateful little brats, there's a difference.

I've played it and the things we're all criticising are 100% true. It's RC2 with sevens and Be a Pro - I can assure you of that.

I understand pretty much everyone is ****** that RC3 is a carbon copy of RC2.

I never had the opportunity of playing RC2, and I was planning on buying RC3. ¿Would you still recommend it, if you haven't played any of the prior games?

I understand pretty much everyone is ****** that RC3 is a carbon copy of RC2.

I never had the opportunity of playing RC2, and I was planning on buying RC3. ¿Would you still recommend it, if you haven't played any of the prior games?

I would recommend it if you haven't played any of the previous RC games. Rugby Challenge is a decent simulation of the sport, just a bit more arcade like than in general. Plus it should be easier than before to get in players and teams in like Argentina into the game.

I was really bored so I created an NFL team on the fanhub. Anyone want to playtest it? I mean, 37 speed Peyton Manning at fly half...what more can you want? Should come up if you type "NFL" into the search.

Pretty disappointied with RC3, was expecting at least right rosters, new franchises in Super Rugby, people like Bernard Foley kicking with the correct foot etc.

I do like the 7s ... but the 15s game is disappointing.

Pretty disappointied with RC3, was expecting at least right rosters, new franchises in Super Rugby, people like Bernard Foley kicking with the correct foot etc.

I do like the 7s ... but the 15s game is disappointing.

Would have to agree, do you know anything about sliders? Trying to make it more realistic. Would old sliders from RC2 work?

Has anyone created any Rugby League teams on RC3? Not got it yet.

Has anyone created any Rugby League teams on RC3? Not got it yet.
Why would you? By all accounts RC3 is an inferior product to the actual Rugby League game out there - Rugby League Live 3

And why not?? Inferior or not.
Just a question of effort really. With RLL3 on the market, if you wanna play with a League team, you may as well just play that, as you get rugby league rules, teams and correct player numbers. It's be like making soccer teams in RC3.

When I link a team that I have downloaded will all the fake players in those teams be completely deleted or will they still be in the game as free agents

But its all part of the modding world. You have Union team in RLL3 and the older RL games.

Looked at a Rugby League Live 3 vid and I'm honestly sickened about how much better it looks in terms of graphics, gameplay the whole shebbang.

Looked at a Rugby League Live 3 vid and I'm honestly sickened about how much better it looks in terms of graphics, gameplay the whole shebbang.
Even if you don't like League it's definitely worth playing. One of the better Rugby/League games out there for sure.

Latest posts