Rugby Challenge 4 Mods // All In One Download and Tutorial Video

Bears Gamer

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bristol
Hi everyone,

As previously mentioned in the Kit Tracker thread i have combined ALL of the mods that have been developed so far by the incredible guys on the forum. The mods are all out there on this forum but as suggested by @colossss i have zipped them all into 3 selected folders. This way it is so much easier for newbies coming to this forum to find all of the mods in one place. You will have a choice of 3 different files depending on which menu mod you would like. Once download and unzipped you will find a paks folder and a database folder. The paks need to be placed in "\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks" and the database needs to be placed in "\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyChallenge4\Saved\SaveGames\profiles\"what ever your number folder is". The database provided by @colossss has the unlocked stadiums and the collar adjustments for several kits.

Here we go:

NO MENU

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE

I will do my best to keep these files updated, hopefully at least once a month depending on want new content the modders have come up with.

...and if that wasn't enough, i have also recorded a tutorial video on my youtube channel which you can find here:

I hope this can help a few people :)

I have a question:
(Almost) all logos and jerseys are correct for me except for 4 or 5 Pro-14 teams (Dragons, Benetton, Zebre ...)? Did I do something wrong?

I have a question:
(Almost) all logos and jerseys are correct for me except for 4 or 5 Pro-14 teams (Dragons, Benetton, Zebre ...)? Did I do something wrong?
It's because they haven't been done yet

As a German, I'm a big rugby fan. My favorite team are the Sale Sharks with Faf de Klerk. I played Rugby 20 from Ekosoftware before and now RC4. I think RC4 is graphically better and it also has its big moments. Which game do you like better?

Hey, great tutorial video. I stumbled accross it by accident, watched it and have now purchased RC4 on steam. I will be giving the mods a bash when the game is installed. Great forum here btw, glad to be here

Hey, great tutorial video. I stumbled accross it by accident, watched it and have now purchased RC4 on steam. I will be giving the mods a bash when the game is installed. Great forum here btw, glad to be here
Welcome

Thanks Bears for the tutorial, certainly a lot easier for folk to find the mods they are looking for. Hope you have a better season next season in RUTM3.

Thanks Bears for the tutorial, certainly a lot easier for folk to find the mods they are looking for. Hope you have a better season next season in RUTM3.
Haha thanks for watching. Season 2 is coming.

Haha thanks for watching. Season 2 is coming.
Watched your start to season 2 last night. You certainly have some big names in your squad now. However, you have some gone from the squad too. But, a promising start to your season with a victory over the great Saracens no less. Some would argue it's pre season, but a win is a win in my eyes. I am about to start my Tigers 1st season. Wish me luck as I will need it. I played RUTM 15 and 17 a little but I never got far into it to warrant me knowing too much about the mechanics of the game. Anyway I look forward to more content from yourself.

Watched your start to season 2 last night. You certainly have some big names in your squad now. However, you have some gone from the squad too. But, a promising start to your season with a victory over the great Saracens no less. Some would argue it's pre season, but a win is a win in my eyes. I am about to start my Tigers 1st season. Wish me luck as I will need it. I played RUTM 15 and 17 a little but I never got far into it to warrant me knowing too much about the mechanics of the game. Anyway I look forward to more content from yourself.
Thanks for the kind words. The Saracens game was the first match of the season so it wasn't a friendly. Glad your enjoying the content :)

Thanks for the kind words. The Saracens game was the first match of the season so it wasn't a friendly. Glad your enjoying the content :)
Ah I didn't realise it was the first league game sorry about that. Even better then. A promising start.

Latest posts