• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Dynasty - online rugby manager game

I've one both my ranked games. Is the probability of a win higher in a ranked match or was I just against a really good team in round one?

Winning a game in ranked and league is no different. It depends who you play against and what their squad and strategies are.....

However some people may have set a good squad and strategies in league and not copied them to ranked meaning that
there team will perform better in league and they may be an easy beat in ranked.

What kind of scores are you getting in ranked?

I just saw this and signed up. It looks good :)
I was actually wishing I had another rugby manager game to play just the other day!

It certainly is going to be a challenge, too. I don't have anyone who is second row material in my team... I'm probably going to end up with a 180cm lock till scouts get someone tall in :(

I just saw this and signed up. It looks good :)
I was actually wishing I had another rugby manager game to play just the other day!

It certainly is going to be a challenge, too. I don't have anyone who is second row material in my team... I'm probably going to end up with a 180cm lock till scouts get someone tall in :(

Don't worry too much, everyone starts with a fairly average to poor team so if you are smart with your key positions and and strategies you can still be competitive. Especially in this
inaugral season.

Yea, I'm not too worried. It makes things interesting. I hope they get me some locks eventually, though! Till then I'm stuck with a 188cm lock with 38 jumping and 180cm with 51.
Apart from that, my team looks pretty good. I got a good Australian prop :eek: and a great blindside. Only two forwards are below 100kg and they are both only about 3kg off.
My backline has come together fairly well too.

Just a couple of questions: what does finesse do? Is it something to do with silky smooth back moves?
Also, does weight have any advantage for players going into contact?

Just a couple of questions: what does finesse do? Is it something to do with silky smooth back moves?
Also, does weight have any advantage for players going into contact?

Hi Bobbylycious,

At the moment the main effect of finesse is on the players ability to pull off moves like dummies. Weight going into contact definately helps. Especially at speed.

Ok, thanks for that! Might try and get myself a Jonah Lomu wing at some stage ;)
One last question, how do I get play the download of my ranked game in the Rugby Dynasty Viewer? I downloaded the file and its a php file. I'm not sure what to do from here to get into the rdv format.

Yep, I've watched the demo games a bit. I'm just not sure what to do with the download for the ranked game which is a php file as opposed to the demo files which are rdr files.

This is odd. The download file should already be in the same format as the demo games. Double clicking on it should open it in the viewer. Can you try
downloading it again....go to the home page and choose 'ranked games' and download your highlights (only 3mb) and
see if it works.

A 50-17 win courtesy of 4 tries to my left winger Suka Makuka :D
I'm loving this. I will be sharing it tomorrow with another forum tomorrow. I'm sure most of them will want to sign up.

Yep, I've watched the demo games a bit. I'm just not sure what to do with the download for the ranked game which is a php file as opposed to the demo files which are rdr files.

That's odd. It should be in rdr format just like the demos. What browser are you using?

A 50-17 win courtesy of 4 tries to my left winger Suka Makuka :D
I'm loving this. I will be sharing it tomorrow with another forum tomorrow. I'm sure most of them will want to sign up.

Glad you are enjoying it. We have tried to make this for those who know and love the game.

How do we send you replays scored a pretty nice try the other day.

Have my own Lomu Kenji Morishta from Chinese Tapei 193cm and 110kg also fastest player on the team and a goal kicker.

Hey Big Ginger,

I played a ranked match against your team yesterday. I won, but of your 3 tries big Kenji scored 2 and setup 1.

Just attach the file to an email and send it to me at [email protected]

Did you get Kenji on your team by default or a free agent?

Hey Big Ginger,

I played a ranked match against your team yesterday. I won, but of your 3 tries big Kenji scored 2 and setup 1.

Just attach the file to an email and send it to me at [email protected]

Did you get Kenji on your team by default or a free agent?

Thanks. I was lucky enough to get him in my original squad. Sounds like I did a bit better than last time. I was on a roll I'd even beaten GpRed 34-0 then I lost 40-5 against you! Any other players go well for me?

Latest posts