• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Editor

Ok, I've managed it eventually! Crazy HB for the way they stored these files...

There are a couple of known issues at present - one is my fauly and one isn't.
1. If you cycle through the players too fast before the hair texture loads for the first time the editor will crash (can't seem to find a fix).
2. Some of the "hair" textures are the same as the face. This is HB and they're not exactly the same - they're smaller and DXT5 dds files...

If you want to make the editor quicker disable previews by editing the faces.xml file (settings node).

Any other bugs, or players not working properly post about them here but bear in mind that it's probably HB's fault not mine!

FaceEditor.jpg

Download link

hey when its saids open biggui command line tool what do i open? [/b]

Sorry, I didn't bundle it as I haven't had time to ask for the creator's permission and I assumed that most people who used this would already be using Woosaah's editor (which includes the file). It's called ImpBig.exe.

oh ok i wasnt sure if u could use that one but i have it so i will use that thanks

When I choose the roster to open this message comes up:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

File not found.

Is this normal? And also everyone's face numbers in the editor say 0 but in Woosaahs editor it has the normal number. Is that normal too?

Neither are normal. It sounds like the paths are wrong or you don't have all the files you need in the app directory.

Guys, I need some help. I made a face and put it in its corresponding .big file, but it crashes the game, and when I try to debug it with this software, this is what comes out:

faceeditor.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Yeah, but I've tried everything to get that fsh file to work and nothing seems to do it. I'm pretty upset about it. I spent quite a while making a very good texture and modeling that face. Thanks for your answer anyway, I appreciate it.

:(

I found some problems,the main one it seems is that you are not using a Rugby 08 o-model.You can't use a cricket or fifa o-model is rugby otherwise the game will crash!
Im just busy with work at the moment,will send you another tutorial as soon as I can to help you fix this!

Cheers
Ross

Thanks for the tutorial! But now it seems like my Rugby08 won't love me anymore. It crashes every time. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and keeps crashing. But the good thing is that my texture now appears in the Editor, so I must have done something right!

What i have to do to remove the helmet of Vincent Clerc and Richie Mccaw ? [/b]

Setting byte 89 to 0 should work. You may have to change headgear in player editor too.

what will that do? do they have a default hair? or will they have denis rodman hair?

Players with scrumcaps still have hair so it should just be the fsh texture within the big file.

Using the wossa editor i assigned his real face to Damien Traille ,he appears good in the game , but in the replays he appears with that orange/green thing in the hair, to resolve that i have to do something with the byte 93 or what?

<div class='quotemain'> What i have to do to remove the helmet of Vincent Clerc and Richie Mccaw ? [/b]

Setting byte 89 to 0 should work. You may have to change headgear in player editor too.
[/b][/quote]

do you mean set the byte 93 to zero? will that work?

How do i change the 89 byte ?, cause in your editor i can only change the byte 93.

Latest posts