• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Europe Super Cup (RESC)

I take it back Lucy, second simple try for her. Tel Aviv defending like they've never played together. Because they haven't!

OMG the commentators is in love with his own voice with the Portuguese pronunciations! I'm waiting for him to make 'David Wallace' sound exotic. :p

it's been an entertaining 40 mins with Lucy and the hashish!

They said this guy (Ulemba) has played two games in the URC this season.

Last edited:
I'm surprised TLV's leading, tbh, Lusitanos look more dangerous
You may be right on that evidence lovely crosskick grubber thing for that try.

I've worked out the commentator is pronouncing the Portuguese names in Yiddish as he is confused which team is from Israel. :p

Every TLV game is like this, no defence from either side and ridiculous final scores.

either that player oiled himself up at halftime or that's the worst double tackle I've ever seen.

Didn't understand that thing from Marta when he was running that long before to make a try (before touching the ground with the ball),it was dangerous. Maybe I don't understand something here though

Didn't understand that thing from Marta when he was running that long before to make a try (before touching the ground with the ball),it was dangerous. Maybe I don't understand something here though
I didn't notice. Was he not just running it nearer the post so the conversion kick was easier?

Number 18 for TLV should be unmovable in the scrum looking at the size of him.

Lucy wins now surely. I don't know if TLV lack fitness or if you were simply correct @Yulia that they were the more dangerous looking side.

This is Bruce ma Goosh congratulating Lucy Tanush and saying farewell to Yuli-ush! :p

I think Lucy have a real chance against Black Lion (who should stomp the game tomorrow).

TLV lack discipline and good tactics (/organisation), I'd rather say. That's why they lost,imo. I don't see here a lack of fitness nor lack of energy though, they have a potential. Entertaining game anyway.
Yuliusha then :p there's such a nice variant of my name,by the way

Highlights of a South African Sean Connery impersonator commentating Lucy Tanoosh versus Tel Aviv Heat in the first semifinal.

So it turns out the second semi final was actually match of the tournament. I wouldn't have been able to watch it live, so I don't feel quite so annoyed at missing it.

The final is this Saturday at 1400hrs UTC+1 (I think) and will be streamed below.

A shame the final will be at Lusitanos' extremely modest home ground. The Black Lion forfeited two rounds of the Currie Cup to save on travel and focus on this. Some Georgians not happy, but I welcome it. The RESC becoming a serious contest is essential if Georgian rugby is to become cemented in the professional era rather than be dependent on a patron with deep pockets.

Given Iberians performance I think Lusitanos have a real chance here and could have nobbled the BL if they had been globetrotting. But I'll go for

Black Lions by 8

Latest posts