• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby French Team - PATCH TOP 14

rugby france contact me in pm if u want me to make faces for the patch i would love to help out

looks wikid, although i dont know any french. if there was an english version id definately give it a go

Hey im having trouble on patching my rugby 08,
CAn you help me?

Freddie Howardyou will add this patch in your MUP 2013?

There will be a separate patch for Top 14 and Pro D2. But we will have some French teams in our MUP 7 French teams

after we do this 2013 patch, i will consider making a seprate for the french fans, with French top 14, only if i can find more teams to replace though

Freddie mate can I have a look at your tri nations file?

I wanna c what you did with it, how you made it to have pumas also

visit the Facebook page , it tells you there , but we are making 2 patches, Northern Hemisphere Rugby 13 and Southern Hemisphere Rugby 13, so in the southern patch, we will replace 6 nations with The rugby championship, and so we put , Arg, RSA, NZL and AUSSIE, in the fixtures, and change the other 2 teams just 2 randoms and when u select the tornument just pick one of the 4 teams that are actually in the rugby championship, its a great way. so also in northern patch w will have the rabo direct pro 12, if u want more info then visit our FH Studios facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/FH-Studios/427975687301585

The 2 random teams you are talking about, are they disabled in-game?

Latest posts