• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Mod 09

minikits both by kabezon.

642peb.jpg

wow saving as a jpeg has so much detail loss now the minikits look blurry since wont allow me uploadin bmp lol

England National Team 100%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huddersfield Giants 100%
St. Helens 100%
Wigan Warriors 100%
Leeds Rhinos 100%
Bradford Bulls 100%
Catalan Dragons 100%
Warrington Wolves 100%
Hull KR 100%
Hull FC 100%
Wakefield Wildcats 100%
Castleford Tigers 100%

11/12

Almost Done! Soon i will be rostering the australian league.

catalan dragons ingame screenshot or as you would know them les catalans

2v8pkbk.jpg
made by kabezon.

hey steinboy could you give permission to savundra92 so he can send me your danny cipriani face

yea man lol its really ulis face but i just put him on a model without a scrum cap and then removed the scrum cap texture from fsh. but yep.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Dec 24 2008, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well hello, from today i have been working on a rugby league patch, probably the most biggest converted patch in rugby08 because of all the rosters and logos and new stadias that will go on.

I will be doing the european super league and then the aussie and new zealand leagues with south africa who are ranked at 13th in this sport lol.
Completed Squads

Huddersfield Giants 100%
St. Helens 00%
Leeds Rhinos 00%
Bradford Bulls 00%

More will come[/b]

Hello Steynboi, please help me, i'm new in the forum and i'd like to download tour Rugby League Mod 09. How can i do?
Thanks

This looks good, but I wish somebody had the modding skillz to implement Rugby League laws into this game - that would be huge.

Latest posts