• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia and the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a territorial conflict, not a religious one...
If you do not to take into account destruction of Orthodox churches in Kosovo ...

[video]https://youtu.be/z_sLlAYfsYk[/video]

https://yandex.ru/images/search?tex...D0%BE&stype=image&lr=213&noreask=1&source=wiz

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

And as usual its only when the media really gets a hold of the story that anything is done about it..... It was mostly a Christian vs Muslim conflict. Fact is the Christians had all the guns so were able to do the most damage. I only wish that was the case in the early stages in eastern Ukraine, Iraq and SYRIA!!!!!

Western media as the team begin to speak and write one and too in the best tradition of the Communist.

Only the guilty are changing.

This side is very noticeable, so the West do not believe in Russia.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know whether there is a list of destroyed churches in the English language.

This is a list in Russian. Destroyed and bombed the church the centuries 14-16!

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A...%D0%B9_%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2 %D0%B0

Russian will always remember this and never forgive.

Sooner or later, we will help Serbs return to their land.:cool:

If you do not to take into account destruction of Orthodox churches in Kosovo ...

[video]https://youtu.be/z_sLlAYfsYk[/video]

https://yandex.ru/images/search?tex...D0%BE&stype=image&lr=213&noreask=1&source=wiz

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Western media as the team begin to speak and write one and too in the best tradition of the Communist.

Only the guilty are changing.

This side is very noticeable, so the West do not believe in Russia.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know whether there is a list of destroyed churches in the English language.

This is a list in Russian. Destroyed and bombed the church the centuries 14-16!

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A...%D0%B9_%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2 %D0%B0

Russian will always remember this and never forgive.

Sooner or later, we will help Serbs return to their land.:cool:

The Serbs are on their land, the problem was they tried taking other people's

The Serbs are on their land, the problem was they tried taking other people's

Kosovo - Serbian land.

This is the place where they lost the battle to the Turks in 1389 and ended 500 years of slavery.:cool:

Kosovo - Serbian land.

This is the place where they lost the battle to the Turks in 1389 and ended 500 years of slavery.:cool:

Oh right so let's go back 600 years and swap everything back to what it was. Tell you what hand Russia back over to Khans of Mongolia or Europe back to the holy Roman empire or how about the Crimea back to the Ukraine?

We can't go back rewriting the wrongs of history as Tallshort pointed out the best we can do is struggle not to make them again.

With that view, Germany should get back half of Poland... :rolleyes:

I personally agree.

The only country that does not betray the Soviet Union was the GDR.

Stalin made a mistake by giving the German lands Poland (hyena European quote Winston Churchill), he needed to strengthen East Germany.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right so let's go back 600 years and swap everything back to what it was. Tell you what hand Russia back over to Khans of Mongolia or Europe back to the holy Roman empire or how about the Crimea back to the Ukraine?

Kosovo was Serbia not 600 years ago, and 20 years.

And the US and NATO have given Kosovo Albanians! This must be corrected.

And Ukraine was invented in the 20th century.

Crimea gave the Ukrainian SSR Khrushchev in 1956.

Crimea belonged to the of the Ottoman Empire vassal - Crimean Khanate.

Then the Russian Empire conquered it.

Nor any of Crimea Ukraine has never belonged.

Dmitry Donskoy defeated Mongols in 1380 at Kulikovo field.

We consider the incident transmission Kosovo Albanians and Americans by the biggest military base in Europe 15 years ago.:cool:

I personally agree.

The only country that does not betray the Soviet Union was the GDR.

Stalin made a mistake by giving the German lands Poland (hyena European quote Winston Churchill), he needed to strengthen East Germany.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Kosovo was Serbia not 600 years ago, and 20 years.

And the US and NATO have given Kosovo Albanians! This must be corrected.

And Ukraine was invented in the 20th century.

Crimea gave the Ukrainian SSR Khrushchev in 1956.

Crimea belonged to the of the Ottoman Empire vassal - Crimean Khanate.

Then the Russian Empire conquered it.

Nor any of Crimea Ukraine has never belonged.

Dmitry Donskoy defeated Mongols in 1380 at Kulikovo field.

We consider the incident transmission Kosovo Albanians and Americans by the biggest military base in Europe 15 years ago.:cool:

It's wasn't part of Serbia it was part of Yugoslavia there is a big difference

We can't go back rewriting the wrongs of history as Tallshort pointed out the best we can do is struggle not to make them again.
If the people alive, he will never accept injustice.

Quietly and without conflict is only in the cemetery ...;)

- - - Updated - - -

It's wasn't part of Serbia it was part of Yugoslavia there is a big difference

Always decisive force. US position of power have deprived the Serbs of their land.

So it was and always will be. You will lie on the TV show can of anthrax and commit aggression.

The issue is that there will be at least 50 years.

Will the United States have the power and that will be with Europe.

Will they be able to protect the Kosovo Albanians?

And they want you to do it?:cool:

Yeah that made no sense at all

Sense that destroyed hundreds of Christian churches in Europe, but Europe did not notice!

You can continue to try and destroy hundreds of mosques and synagogues.

Let's see what will happen ...:cool:

Yeah wibble wibble

I mean that the United States took away Kosovo under a military base on the right of the strongest in accordance with their interests.

Nothing in common with the protection of Albanians is does not have.

Thus no one noticed the persecution of Serbs and destruction of their cultural heritage.

And also the fact that from Albania to Kosovo flooded with weapons and militants.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

By using whataboutism, he at last uses a Stalinist invention... ;)

I could not translate.

What is "whataboutism"?:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow celebrate the New Year!

We will drink and have fun!

[video]https://youtu.be/xshCzru4TYU[/video]

It covers Russian folk song .Only other words in it.:drinks:

It was a territorial conflict, not a religious one...

Prove it everything you read about and otherwise says that not the full story. Of course it was territorial but you dont get unrest like that without some sort of religious fanatisim or ethnic cleansing. You live in Germany so like our pommy friends on here im sure you got the US mainstream medias one sided BS in your ear.

Prove it everything you read about and otherwise says that not the full story. Of course it was territorial but you dont get unrest like that without some sort of religious fanatisim or ethnic cleansing. You live in Germany so like our pommy friends on here im sure you got the US mainstream medias one sided BS in your ear.

Well, we do not rely on "US mainstream media". We've got media for every "biasm" as well - right wing, left wing, as you like it. And even neutral ones... ;)

But even if you do take the Balkan war as a religious one, the Serbs have been passed the buck rightfully.

Well, we do not rely on "US mainstream media". We've got media for every "biasm" as well - right wing, left wing, as you like it. And even neutral ones... ;)

But even if you do take the Balkan war as a religious one, the Serbs have been passed the buck rightfully.

Why in the German media there moderated?

You write a comment, and the moderator decides to skip it or not?

You have removed the comments from the discussion!

This I told the Germans from Russia. This occurs in the "Der Spiegel" for example.

I personally decided to leave rommentary in "American Thinker."

My koment failed! I did not write profanity and insults!

And you tell us about freedom and democracy?

In Russia, too, has moderated comments. In American propaganda "Liberty" in the anti-Russian liberal radio station "Echo of Moscow".

I like you a translation from Russian forums do what's written about Putin.

And you do not know what freedom of speech.:cool:

You do know the Catholic Croats and the Muslim Bosnians fought together in a coalition against the Serbs in the last year of the war? Perhaps you should read some more....

Why in the German media there moderated?

You write a comment, and the moderator decides to skip it or not?

You have removed the comments from the discussion!

This I told the Germans from Russia. This occurs in the "Der Spiegel" for example.

I personally decided to leave rommentary in "American Thinker."

My koment failed! I did not write profanity and insults!

And you tell us about freedom and democracy?

In Russia, too, has moderated comments. In American propaganda "Liberty" in the anti-Russian liberal radio station "Echo of Moscow".

I like you a translation from Russian forums do what's written about Putin.

And you do not know what freedom of speech.:cool:

Obviously Russian media is the only free media in the world....not

You do know the Catholic Croats and the Muslim Bosnians fought together in a coalition against the Serbs in the last year of the war? Perhaps you should read some more....

Catholics and Muslims first fought with each other in Bosnia, and then united against the Serbs.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts